• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Democrat Party wanted nude pictures of Trump

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Devin Nunez is making this accusation:
https://amp.businessinsider.com/devin-nunes-claims-democrats-want-nude-pictures-of-trump-2019-9

Could there be any truth to it? Yes, sure. Some Democratic Party leaders may have wanted proof of Russian peepee hookers or mushroom proof of Stormy affair to circulate the Interwebs.

But the way it comes across at first sounds insane.

Oh I think we'd all like to see Don naked, don't you? No wonder we have to export our way of life and political system through endless war and occupation.

It's because the Democratic party are a bunch of genocidal warmongers in the pocket of big military corporations. If Trump declares war on Iran, they want the air force to drop cluster bombs with a bunch of leaflets showing a naked Trump and all the enemy troops will claw their own eyes out, thus making them easier to defeat in battle.

Fucking Nunez is in for the full monty on this one.

Really. He's not real bright, so I can understand that he thinks it's okay to lie, and to cheat if you're able (which he is manifestly NOT).
Lindsey Graham and Moscow Mitch, OTOH, are cementing their place atop the shitheap of history. They KNOW they are mouthing bullshit. And there are others like them in Congress. Collectively, they are the willfully blind leading the willfully (and just plain) stupid.

It's because the Democratic party are a bunch of genocidal warmongers in the pocket of big military corporations. If Trump declares war on Iran, they want the air force to drop cluster bombs with a bunch of leaflets showing a naked Trump and all the enemy troops will claw their own eyes out, thus making them easier to defeat in battle.

The only thing you will find bipartisanship in is in our endless war economy.

Fucking Nunez is in for the full monty on this one.

Really. He's not real bright, so I can understand that he thinks it's okay to lie, and to cheat if you're able (which he is manifestly NOT).
Lindsey Graham and Moscow Mitch, OTOH, are cementing their place atop the shitheap of history. They KNOW they are mouthing bullshit. And there are others like them in Congress. Collectively, they are the willfully blind leading the willfully (and just plain) stupid.

Actually I would argue they are serving the donor class, the system is working as it is designed to.

The only thing you will find bipartisanship in is in our endless war economy.
And in preventing a remake of Pricess Bride....

Back
Top Bottom