• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The *Real* Tattoos thread

Tinker Grey

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Post your tattoos. Post tattoos that you admire. Post advice about getting tattoos.

Full disclosure: I have none. Maybe someday.

I don’t have any. I find them interesting, but I have not wanted one for myself because it feels like an outfit that you can’t change out of, and I like to change my look.

Wont post it, but I am quite happy with my 3 monkeys tattoo. It's like the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, except it's a monkey looking, listening, and screaming.

I don’t have any. I find them interesting, but I have not wanted one for myself because it feels like an outfit that you can’t change out of, and I like to change my look.

I hear this. It took me over 20 years to decide on mine. It's for life.

Thanks for the contributions so far. I keep looking. I want something unique; problem is, if you see it, it's already not unique.

But someday I'll come up with an idea of my own.

Wont post it, but I am quite happy with my 3 monkeys tattoo. It's like the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, except it's a monkey looking, listening, and screaming.

That's funny. I like it.

One of my son's many tattoos is a circle of Gallifreyan text. He says it says 'Fuck off.'
I guess if you're going to put a permanent swear on your skin, make it a nerd in-joke that won't put employers off.
I mean, any more 'off' than the fact of the ink in the first place.
And the other ink. The Harry Potter wand on his other arm.
The pierced ears, eyebrow, lips, nose....

Back
Top Bottom