• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Right Is Trying Really Hard to Blame Antifa for Storming the Capitol

Come to Seattle and witness the violence and destruction perpetrated by the extreme left.

Mainstream media soft pedals ANTIFA as nothing, we know different here.

I suppose by pointing out that you brought race into it when race wasn't in it before, that could be considered insinuating you're a racist. There are very likely many explanations for why you would drag race into it.

Quote the post or it didn't happen. Also, make sure you are quoting a post that says what you are claiming here, you have a horrible track record of both failing to quote posts when you are accusing someone of something, as well as those posts saying the thing you claim.

In sort, no one believes you when you characterize the posts of others, so you are going to need to show receipts.

Come to Seattle and witness the violence and destruction perpetrated by the extreme left.

Isn't that kinda like the southern states and the KKK screaming bloody murder because the northern states dare fight against slavery?

Isn't that kinda like the southern states and the KKK screaming bloody murder because the northern states dare fight against slavery?

One of my best friends works and lives in Seattle and I ask them regularly about what is going on over there and he consistently indicates media reports are overblown.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose by pointing out that you brought race into it when race wasn't in it before, that could be considered insinuating you're a racist. There are very likely many explanations for why you would drag race into it.

Quote the post or it didn't happen. Also, make sure you are quoting a post that says what you are claiming here, you have a horrible track record of both failing to quote posts when you are accusing someone of something, as well as those posts saying the thing you claim.

In sort, no one believes you when you characterize the posts of others, so you are going to need to show receipts.

Here's the post I wrote that Jahryn responded to. Note, I said nothing about skin color.

Interesting. I didn't watch too much of the protest, but I'm sure if there had been then it would have been constantly on almost every news channel.

"Look, this one guy with a molotov, he is all of them and they are all just like him."

This is Jahryn's response to my post where he tells me what news channels I watch.

We all know that the "news" you watch wouldn't have played anything about it in the first place. In fact that it didn't play anything about that, on account of you not knowing. The rest of us have been aware for over a mo th that people brought loaded weapons into a statehouse, and that there were Molotovs and pipe bombs brought in.

This is Worldtraveler's response. He introduced race into the discussion when replying to Jahryn.

Also, what's the over/under on the minimum number of people that have to have weapons at a riot for it to 'count'? I suspect the count is melanin based, eh?

Yeah, see, my post didn't talk about race at all. Worldtraveler introduced the concept when he said some count (he didn't specify which one) is based on melanin.

After that, Deepak went in a weird direction, because although I was talking about Antifa, he decided I must have been talking about Black Panthers.

You also have to factor in the time decay. Black Panthers with sticks in the 1970s are scarier than white supremacist terrorists with molotovs and guns today, even though we’re closer to 2070 than 1970.

I'm not sure how he got to that conclusion. I suspect that he had to dig deep into history to find a group with a racial component that used Molotovs, and therefore was able to declare from on high that I must have been talking about that group instead of Antifa. Except it is clear I was talking about Antifa. I wrote that the lack of Molotovs was proof Antifa wasn't involved.

After Worldtraveler and Deepak said it was a racial issue, I pointed out that they introduced race because that is what they think about, and that is how we know they aren't racist. To them everything is race which is how we know they aren't racist.

There you go. Receipts. You can clearly see who brought race into the discussion, and that it wasn't me. I don't talk about race much, which is how it is possible for posters like Worldtraveler and Deepak to make accusations of racism against me. Only those who are obsessed with race aren't racist.

Reactions: WAB
Here's the post I wrote that Jahryn responded to. Note, I said nothing about skin color.

Interesting. I didn't watch too much of the protest, but I'm sure if there had been then it would have been constantly on almost every news channel.

"Look, this one guy with a molotov, he is all of them and they are all just like him."

This is Jahryn's response to my post where he tells me what news channels I watch.

We all know that the "news" you watch wouldn't have played anything about it in the first place. In fact that it didn't play anything about that, on account of you not knowing. The rest of us have been aware for over a mo th that people brought loaded weapons into a statehouse, and that there were Molotovs and pipe bombs brought in.

This is Worldtraveler's response. He introduced race into the discussion when replying to Jahryn.

Also, what's the over/under on the minimum number of people that have to have weapons at a riot for it to 'count'? I suspect the count is melanin based, eh?

Yeah, see, my post didn't talk about race at all. Worldtraveler introduced the concept when he said some count (he didn't specify which one) is based on melanin.

After that, Deepak went in a weird direction, because although I was talking about Antifa, he decided I must have been talking about Black Panthers.

You also have to factor in the time decay. Black Panthers with sticks in the 1970s are scarier than white supremacist terrorists with molotovs and guns today, even though we’re closer to 2070 than 1970.

I'm not sure how he got to that conclusion. I suspect that he had to dig deep into history to find a group with a racial component that used Molotovs, and therefore was able to declare from on high that I must have been talking about that group instead of Antifa. Except it is clear I was talking about Antifa. I wrote that the lack of Molotovs was proof Antifa wasn't involved.

After Worldtraveler and Deepak said it was a racial issue, I pointed out that they introduced race because that is what they think about, and that is how we know they aren't racist. To them everything is race which is how we know they aren't racist.

There you go. Receipts. You can clearly see who brought race into the discussion, and that it wasn't me. I don't talk about race much, which is how it is possible for posters like Worldtraveler and Deepak to make accusations of racism against me. Only those who are obsessed with race aren't racist.

Way to cover your tracks there, when it was Deepak you accused of bringing race into the discussion, and in getting you to quote the posts you discovered that it wasn't Deepak who brought it up. Of course, you could not admit that you were wrong about that, so you had to throw Jarhyn, Worldtraveller, and Deepak's quotes all into one post to try to obfuscate the issue. Sorry, it didn't work, Deepak did not bring race into the discussion. This is why so many people do not trust you to engage in honest discussion here.

Also, I suspect the reason that Deepak brought up the Black Panthers is because Derec has also been involved in this thread, and Derec just loves to talk about the Black Panthers when it comes to this issue. It is just a suspicion, however, so I will let Deepak answer for himself if he cares to do so.

Way to cover your tracks there, when it was Deepak you accused of bringing race into the discussion, and in getting you to quote the posts you discovered that it wasn't Deepak who brought it up. Of course, you could not admit that you were wrong about that, so you had to throw Jarhyn, Worldtraveller, and Deepak's quotes all into one post to try to obfuscate the issue. Sorry, it didn't work, Deepak did not bring race into the discussion. This is why so many people do not trust you to engage in honest discussion here.

Also, I suspect the reason that Deepak brought up the Black Panthers is because Derec has also been involved in this thread, and Derec just loves to talk about the Black Panthers when it comes to this issue. It is just a suspicion, however, so I will let Deepak answer for himself if he cares to do so.

More, I think JH is panicking because WT is correct.

Jason isn't fooling anyone with his dog whistles and selective language.

JH is in yet another thread wherein he is attempting to steer conversation away from the fact that JH still has yet to make any posts about white conservatives behaving badly. They have all this wide open space, they could run for miles with the ball on how CPAC made their center stage an Odal rune, or even just make the public statement "the January 6th insurrection was an attempted GOP coup", or even something as simple as "white nationalist terrorism is a problem".

They have not. They will not. I suspect that if they did, they would probably see their pay docked.

The fact that you had to resort to saying there are dog whistles is itself an admission that the content you seek isn't there. I did not mention race. World Traveler and Deepak brought it up.

Their obsession with race is, of course, proof that they aren't racists.

By the way, only dogs can hear dog whistles.

Cats can hear dog whistles, and so can some humans.

I am quite sure you can hear the dog whistles that Jahryn was referring to.
Your claim that only dogs can hear dog whistles is incorrect. To be frank, I have not read your interchange with Jarhyn - too long and it appeared to be another one filled with your befuddling attempts to "correct" (and I use that term loosely) what others believe you meant or wrote. So, your surety about my ability to hear Jahryn's dog whistles is misplaced.

Alex Jones admits that he wishes he never met Trump or Stone

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/gZoxCFcSiXA[/YOUTUBE]

Man, talk about taking a metaphor to the mat!

I remember watching an episode of Bones. It was the opening scene, and there was a character of no importance in the background doing something. I knew she was likely the Killer in this episode because there was no other reason for her to have been in that scene that to plant the seed. The writer and director were subtle, but not subtle enough, for me that is.

Being able to pick up on the intended communications through dog whistles isn't being a dog or a racist, it is paying attention to what is being said and more importantly, why it is being said in such a manner. And the far right-wing, they really aren't being as subtle.

Alex Jones admits that he wishes he never met Trump or Stone

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/gZoxCFcSiXA[/YOUTUBE]
I hardly think that video is evidence of that. I'd quadruple source check any Alex Jones claim stating the sky is blue.

Your claim that only dogs can hear dog whistles is incorrect. To be frank, I have not read your interchange with Jarhyn - too long and it appeared to be another one filled with your befuddling attempts to "correct" (and I use that term loosely) what others believe you meant or wrote. So, your surety about my ability to hear Jahryn's dog whistles is misplaced.

You don't know what we were talking about but just had to interject anyway.

I'm flattered, but I'm married.

You don't know what we were talking about but just had to interject anyway.
Employing a double standard while mischaracterizing a post - at least you are consistent with your MO.

Back
Top Bottom