• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The state caught trying to deny the 1st and 2nd amendment rights of fine people by probable entrapment

SimpleDon

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Social Justice
The state caught trying to deny the 1st and 2nd amendment rights of fine people by probable entrapment

The all-powerful state has arrested six of Trump's fine people, i.e. white supremacists, for plotting to murder two antifascists and to overthrow the government. See this article in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution for the fake news view.

The arrests were based on the affidavit from an undercover FBI agent who infiltrated the group called The Base.

Authorities in North Georgia said they have arrested three men who belong to a white supremacist organization that was plotting to kill a Bartow County couple, overthrow the government and start a race war.

Floyd County Police allege the three are members of “the Base,” described as a violent organization that has a substantial presence south of Rome [sd: Rome, Georgia] in the rural Silver Creek community. The group’s goal, police said, is to “establish a white ethnostate.”

This is all hearsay. Presumably, the FBI agent made this all up. It is well known that the FBI is riddled with leftists who despise everything that makes America great, things like Trump and Trumpism.

There is strong support for this view,

The rally [sd: at the Virginia state capital where the Democrats are considering gun control] has drawn support from far-right groups, including the Georgia III% Security Force militia, led by Chris Hill, an Atlanta-area resident. Hill, who has spent months publicizing the rally on his social media channels, apparently is in Richmond for the event. On Friday, Hill posted a news account of the Base arrests on Facebook, saying: “FBI Just Arrested 3 Men That Were Headed to The Virginia Rally” and called the accusations “fake.”

As further proof of the fake news quality of the accusations,

Lane [sd: one of the patriots arrested] is identified in the affidavit as using the online alias “TMB.” Archived records show TMB was a regular poster on neo-Nazi forums. On one, he described his journey from libertarian-leaning Republican to radical neo-Nazi.

As we have constantly been told on these pages real libertarians™ aren't Republicans and can't become pro-fascists just because they oppose the thugs who are antifascists.

While I am getting tired of all of the tongue in cheek false-flag threads on this forum, I would never stoop to posting one myself.

I tried to capture the grasping for straws in a windstorm quality of the arguments that we hear repeatedly here in defense of Trump and Trumpism.

Back
Top Bottom