• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Trump administration says global slavery and child labor are bad — for American businesses

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
Obviously American businesses should be permitted to engage in slavery!

Maybe that's what they are doing with all the missing immigrant children ~ putting them to work in factories.

Maybe that's what they are doing with all the missing immigrant children ~ putting them to work in factories.

Except for the pretty young girls - they're in Cheato's personal sex dungeon under the WH.
I thought everyone already knew that.

Except for the pretty young girls - they're in Cheato's personal sex dungeon under the WH.
Fake news!

I have it on good authority that the cheato sex dungeon is under trump tower.

Fake news!

I have it on good authority that the cheato sex dungeon is under trump tower.

I reckon there's more than 1. Too many people pay too much money to go to Mar A Lago for instance....and no one in their right mind goes to Florida without some compelling reason.

On a more serious note, even if Trump could end slavery and child labor globally, ( which of course he can't ) I really don't care what his disgusting motivations were for doing it. The end justifies his motivations, in this case. But, come on. Trump is totally incompetent and clueless. He will never accomplish anything positive for the world or for those who endure the most suffering. He's just a blight on the American people and the world. If only his cabinet minions and Congress had the courage to exercise the 25th A, or impeach the mentally unstable fool. Please can we send him to a nice senior home, where he can get the psychiatric care that he and the nation need! :glare:

The solution is obvious. We MUST have a level playing field. Ergo, the American workforce should be composed entirely of slave labor. That will make out corporations far more profitable and the economy will soar. You'll get sick of (your bosses) winning so much!
Of course this administration, in all its wisdom, already knows all of this and the plan to make it so is already well underway.

Dungeon? For some reason it just feel like what he would do. He'd put them in a tower instead so he didn't have to go down into the dungeons.

Dungeon? For some reason it just feel like what he would do. He'd put them in a tower instead so he didn't have to go down into the dungeons.

Locked in a penthouse, Rapunzel?

Sick, shocking and utterly unsurprising....

The Trump administration says that modern-day slavery and child labor are terrible. Not necessarily because millions of people across the globe are forced to work in abusive conditions, but mostly because the practice is harming US businesses and American workers.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/21/17886464/trump-labor-department-forced-labor-slavery

One of the unintended consequences of running government like a business.

The solution is obvious. We MUST have a level playing field. Ergo, the American workforce should be composed entirely of slave labor. That will make out corporations far more profitable and the economy will soar. You'll get sick of (your bosses) winning so much!
Of course this administration, in all its wisdom, already knows all of this and the plan to make it so is already well underway.

Aren't the regulations against slavery and child labor among those preventing us from reaching the libertarian utopia of maximum individual freedom? Surely it should be up to the individual to decide if they or their children should be sold into slavery in a truly free market economy?

Back
Top Bottom