• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Weakling Giant: How the helplessness of power to end poverty dooms the poor

As an outsider (from Northern-American space and prejudices) I can only say this: dump the ”takers” idea-it's one of the lamest I have ever seen.

And admit it: it's either „all for one, and one for all”, or not. That's the crux of it, laid bare.

And admit it: it's either „all for one, and one for all”, or not. That's the crux of it, laid bare.

All for one and one for all implies there's something out there motivating the 'one for all'. If we're not all humans then I'd agree there's something out there. To get me to agree there's something out there when we are all humans suggests there is some humans are importantly different from us to the point where they threaten us. Why? They probably are wanting to take something in our view. Can't drop takers demanding us to go one for all. Further, even if there are others why must implore one for all among us? Why? We aren't all together and not being so is threatening. Why? there are takers out there.

Back
Top Bottom