• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Weiner is out!

When Dems get caught in extramarital affairs, they resign.
When Reps get caught in extramarital affairs, they gain polling points.

please explain (the resignation side).

Democrats are godless heathens who are drawn to sin and need to suffer the consequences of their actions, while Republicans have their sins forgiven by God, so not only is there nothing for them to resign over anymore, but they've also shown voters that supporting them means you're on the same side as the Almighty.

I think it's clearly because Weiner has much higher moral character. Other than the getting sent to prison for texting underage girls thing. But I blame that on Carlos Danger.

This was more than an affair. He was sending dick pics to underage girls. If he was a Republican, many on here would be using the p-word.
It's a shame though. Weiner (which is a different word than wiener btw.!) would have likely made a much better mayor than de Blasio.

I think Democrats are much more vicious toward their own and Republicans are much better at closing ranks. I do not think Clinton could have survived if he was president in the 10s rather than 90s. Just look at how viciously Democratic US Senators (led by Gillibrand) frankened Al Franken.

You'd think a guy whose surname is a walking dick joke would have the sense to not be sending dick pics. Sexting with jailbait is just downright stupid.

I think it's clearly because Weiner has much higher moral character. Other than the getting sent to prison for texting underage girls thing. But I blame that on Carlos Danger.

Yeah, Anthony Weiner should have known that only senators from Alabama are allowed to be creepy to underage girls. Which is kinda Gun Nut's point that only one side gets punished for this type of behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom