• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

This week in trans: NZ plans for sex self-ID on birth certificates

If a person changes the sex on their birth certificate, goes missing, and the found bones don’t match the revised birth certificate, what then? Still missing?

People aren't identified by looking at bones. (Bones might yield DNA, though.)

If a person changes the sex on their birth certificate, goes missing, and the found bones don’t match the revised birth certificate, what then? Still missing?

People aren't identified by looking at bones. (Bones might yield DNA, though.)

But bones can tell you the sex.

s240_bk2_sg_f3_7.eps.jpg

Frankly, I'm only ever going to have sex with one person. So the sexuality of anyone else i see isn't important to me. If they're attractive, i notice, but it doesn't matter to me if there is or isn't a chance they'd return the interest.

Exactly. Unless I'm contemplating someone as a potential bedmate what's in (or even not-in) their pants is irrelevant--and since I'm not in the market for a new bedmate that means I don't care about what's in anyone's pants.

Frankly, I'm only ever going to have sex with one person. So the sexuality of anyone else i see isn't important to me. If they're attractive, i notice, but it doesn't matter to me if there is or isn't a chance they'd return the interest.

Exactly. Unless I'm contemplating someone as a potential bedmate what's in (or even not-in) their pants is irrelevant--and since I'm not in the market for a new bedmate that means I don't care about what's in anyone's pants.

Not to mention that it is fucking stupid beyond belief and counterproductive in any healthy budding relationship to fixate first on what is in their pants.

Dating, then interest, then maybe finding out.

Not to mention that it is fucking stupid beyond belief and counterproductive in any healthy budding relationship to fixate first on what is in their pants.

LOL. Nearly every teenage boy would disagree with that.

So we should arrange our lives on the wims of teenage boys now?

Not to mention that the whole reason teenage relationships end so quickly and inevitably is, at it's base, the inversion of the sex/relationship priority structure.

Time for Jim Jordan to introduce a bill for cis-gender and transgender autopsy procedures and forensic detection. Because, leave it to conservatives to obsess and fret about situations that are at the .001% level of occurrence. # of times I worry about the transgendered in my week: 0.

When you started dating your wife you assumed she was biologically female?

I think you have the order a bit mixed up--dating implies sexual interest. I think it's something that should be brought up when a date is proposed.

Back
Top Bottom