• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tiger Woods and Brad Keslowski Celebrate "Championships"

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Tiger Woods and Brad Keslowski were celebrating their respective wins at The Masters and the NASCAR title during the past weekend.

"It took a lot of work, but I am so proud of my back to back wins in Augusta," noted Tiger Woods on his Twitter account.

Likewise, Brad Keslowski posted a festive "Looking forward to defending my title next season!".

Despite neither actually achieving the goals they claimed, social media was saturated with congratulations and salutations to self-proclaimed victors.

"Tiger Woods is the best and he rightfully won The Masters this year," noted ShellBell02 in a comment on Tiger Woods' tweet.

"NASCAR was rife with scandal this year," stated JohnWallis on Instagram. "Chase Elliot is not my champion."

Falsely proclaiming victory is catching on ever since President Donald Trump proclaimed himself the winner of an election he clearly lost. In England, The Glazers had posted congratulatory praise to their football team Manchester United for starting the season as the only undefeated team in the English Premier League. It is uncertain how far this will continue to spread.

Back
Top Bottom