• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tom Magliozzi, Click of Click and Clack the Tappet Brothers, has died at the age of 77

Very sad news. Tom and Ray were my favorite comedy duo...and I learned something about cars from them as well.

Sadness. I loved their show for years. Such a lighthearted human being. Rest in peace, Tom.

Very sad news. Tom and Ray were my favorite comedy duo...and I learned something about cars from them as well.
I had a problem with my vehicle and couldn't find anyone to determine the problem. After I ditched the car for the Insight, they had a Stump the Chumps segment where a caller had the exact problem I had. They were certain the car was doomed, but it was a relatively easy fix. I sobbed for days. After that day, I promised myself revenge against the people that couldn't fix my car, but more about that in the third half of our hour.

I had a problem with my vehicle and couldn't find anyone to determine the problem. After I ditched the car for the Insight, they had a Stump the Chumps segment where a caller had the exact problem I had. They were certain the car was doomed, but it was a relatively easy fix. I sobbed for days. After that day, I promised myself revenge against the people that couldn't fix my car, but more about that in the third half of our hour.

Phyllis Steen and Richard Gere-oil like this.

No regrets?
I doubt it.

Bury him in a '63 Dodge Dart.
Wagon.I learned to drive in a '62 Dart wagon.235 slant 6.Great car!
Dad drove four of the six of us left to see number two son at San Juan Batista,CA.
Great trip,great car!

Tom,I wish had called and told this story.
You wil be missed.

No regrets?
I doubt it.

Bury him in a '63 Dodge Dart.
Wagon.I learned to drive in a '62 Dart wagon.235 slant 6.Great car!
Dad drove four of the six of us left to see number two son at San Juan Batista,CA.
Great trip,great car!

Tom,I wish had called and told this story.
You wil be missed.
First car: '63 Ford Fairlane, Straight six, Three-on-the-Tree. Had to remember not to have a freshly lit cigarette in my hand when shifting into 2nd as the cherry would hit the windshield. :eeka:

Back
Top Bottom