• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump adds Ken Starr, Satan and Alan Dershowitz to impeachment defense team

Trump is Satan. Or else if Satan is on his staff he's not letting him call the shots. Trump says there was no quid pro quo. He wanted the public announcement of an investigation into Biden before releasing the funds and granting a WH visit. But he claims it wasn't to be a quid pro quo. Zelenski had to sincerely want to do it. Simply doing it to obtain the goods wasn't sufficient. He actually had to want to make the announcement of his own free will. That makes the pro irrelevant. He wanted Zelenski's soul (personal integrity if you prefer) to be on the line. And not just Zelenski. He required the soul of the person he was sending to explain this to him.
Why am i reading this in George Carlin's voice?

Can't stand George Carlin myself. How about trying John Clease? "Where's Manuel? Manuel was supposed to do it!"

Can't stand George Carlin myself. How about trying John Clease Cleese ?

Oh. I thought you were purposefully invoking him. His routine about how the Catholic Church teaches that sin works. "You don't have to actually feel up Mary Margaret in the back row during Lady And The Tramp. If you WANT to feel up Mary Margaret, you PLAN to feel up Mary Margaret, you arrange a place and a time to feel up Mary Margaret, if you INTEND in your heart to feel up Mary Margaret, save yourself bus fare, you already did it!"

Oh. I thought you were purposefully invoking him. His routine about how the Catholic Church teaches that sin works. "You don't have to actually feel up Mary Margaret in the back row during Lady And The Tramp. If you WANT to feel up Mary Margaret, you PLAN to feel up Mary Margaret, you arrange a place and a time to feel up Mary Margaret, if you INTEND in your heart to feel up Mary Margaret, save yourself bus fare, you already did it!"

That's not exactly the best analogy of Trump and Zelenski. But it brings up what happens if Zelenski did give a sincere public promise to investigate Biden, but then Trump still refuses to hand over the money. It's still a sin. But no satisfaction. And Trump gets away scot-free since no quid pro quo. Which is why Zelenski wasn't willing to bite.

Back
Top Bottom