• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Allegedly "Can't Remember What He's Said or Been Told"

There was the author of the anonymous letter that was such a big deal two (?) years ago who said that when T was going ballistic about some lunatic idea, all they had to do was take the paperwork off his desk that laid out the plan -- and he'd apparently forget all about it.
There was T confusing his dad with his grandfather, claiming his dad was born in Germany. He spelled his wife's name as Melanie in a tweet (although that one's not notable, considering how terrible he is at spelling ANYTHING. (He hasn't mastered there, their, and they're, f'r Chrissakes.)
Much bigger and more sinister is the incredible amount of conspiratorial nonsense that has built up in his head like a think layer of sludge. I used to think he didn't believe any of it but only used it to put over his cons, but I don't think so anymore. His extreme egomania points him up as a delusional human. If you have a completely irrational view of your own greatness (his 'great and matchless wisdom", wasn't that a recent phrase, along with the one about Article 2, "which lets me do whatever I want as President"..?) then your view of real or (mostly) imaginary enemies in the Criminal Deep State will also be vivid and real to you, but deserving of a trip to the cuckoo ward.

Yeah, anonymous. Give me something that I can use. Anonymous isn't helpful, however accurate it may be.

I want a video clip that creeps out all but his most diehard supporters. Haven't seen it.

Yeah, anonymous. Give me something that I can use. Anonymous isn't helpful, however accurate it may be.

I want a video clip that creeps out all but his most diehard supporters. Haven't seen it.
There is no such video because he is viewed as their leader in the culture war. He is their figurehead to fight against all the change that has they abhor, fear or left them behind. It is why none of this quid pro quo gate is making a dent in his support among his base.

Back
Top Bottom