• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Announces AIDS Vaccine has been developed!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
President Trump during a discussion on Race and Policing, announced an incredible announcement, the most incredible announcement ever. Scientists have developed an AIDS Vaccine!

Trump is an idiot, but I must give him his due. He was President when he said Scientists have developed an AIDS Vaccine. This is an inspiring as his own words.

President Trump said:
But on top of all of that before the end of the year I predict we will have a very successful vaccine, therapeutic and cure. We’re making tremendous progress. I deal with these credible scientists, doctors very, very closely. I have great respect for their minds and they have come up with things and they’ve come up with many other cures and therapeutics over the years. These are the people, the best, the smartest, the most brilliant anywhere. And they’ve come up with the AIDS vaccine, they’ve come up with… or the AIDS and as you know there’s various things and now various companies are involved….but the therapeutic for AIDS,

*inspired*

Just another day in Stupid

Code name Covfefe?

This is great news! I think we need to spread this news that Trump personally cured AIDS. Maybe his base will finally start to abandon him if they think he gives a shit about Teh Gay.

President Trump said:
. I have great respect for their minds and they have come up with things
Unless they disagree with him on bleaching your aorta or taking lupus drugs as a prophylactic, then they're idiots.

*inspired*

Ever see those memes where the dungeon master asks, "what do you want to do?"
And the player says someyhing like, "I make a speech to give people confidence about our future treatment of the Plague."
"Okay, roll for it."

This is what a Natural 1 looks like in real life.

Why is an anti-vaxxer talking about a new vaccine?

Or is it evidence of immorality, now the gays can be safer in their perversion?

Senile imbecile merely misspoke or does not know the difference between lifelong treatment with side-effects and a vaccine.

President Trump during a discussion on Race and Policing, announced an incredible announcement, the most incredible announcement ever. Scientists have developed an AIDS Vaccine!

Trump is an idiot, but I must give him his due. He was President when he said Scientists have developed an AIDS Vaccine. This is an inspiring as his own words.

President Trump said:
But on top of all of that before the end of the year I predict we will have a very successful vaccine, therapeutic and cure. We’re making tremendous progress. I deal with these credible scientists, doctors very, very closely. I have great respect for their minds and they have come up with things and they’ve come up with many other cures and therapeutics over the years. These are the people, the best, the smartest, the most brilliant anywhere. And they’ve come up with the AIDS vaccine, they’ve come up with… or the AIDS and as you know there’s various things and now various companies are involved….but the therapeutic for AIDS,

*inspired*

You have to give him credit for his taste in women. Despite raping dozens of them, he apparently never got AIDS or he'd know better about the vaccine thing.

Despite raping dozens of them, he apparently never got AIDS or he'd know better about the vaccine thing.
Mayyyyyyyybe.

Doc: You have AIDS.
BS: Meh. Gimmee the pill to cure that.
Doc: There, there is no cure. We can discuss palliative...
BS: But I'm rich. There must be a cure!

Doc #2: You have AIDS.
Doc #2: There, there is no cure. While great strides have been made in survivability...
BS: But I'm rich. There must be a cure!

Doc #14: You have AIDS.
Doc #14: ...It's actually a shot. A lot of shots. $100,000, i mean $500,000 a shot.
BS: I knew it!
Doc #14: But you have to keep it secret!! I could lose my license if anyone finds out i gave you the AIDS cure!
BS: Yeah, sure.

Back
Top Bottom