• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Cabinet - Yup...

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
So anyways, I have read a few things that some of the Cabinet nominees have said. One of the best ones was asking, I think Price, about Medicare and whether he wanted to cut it and he replied that ~'The amount paid for Medicare shouldn't be considered the metric for the level of care received. Today Rep. Price had a doozy.

article said:
“President Trump said that he’s working with you on a replacement plan for the ACA, which is nearly finished and will be revealed after your confirmation. Is that true?” asked Sen. Sherrod Brown, a Democrat from Ohio.

“It’s true that he said that, yes,” Price, who is Trump’s nominee to lead the Health and Human Services Administration, said to laughter in the hearing room.
Yeah, the laughter can be quite understood.

So anyways, I have read a few things that some of the Cabinet nominees have said. One of the best ones was asking, I think Price, about Medicare and whether he wanted to cut it and he replied that ~'The amount paid for Medicare shouldn't be considered the metric for the level of care received. Today Rep. Price had a doozy.

article said:
“President Trump said that he’s working with you on a replacement plan for the ACA, which is nearly finished and will be revealed after your confirmation. Is that true?” asked Sen. Sherrod Brown, a Democrat from Ohio.

“It’s true that he said that, yes,” Price, who is Trump’s nominee to lead the Health and Human Services Administration, said to laughter in the hearing room.
Yeah, the laughter can be quite understood.

Confirm that boy NOW! He's the very first candidate for a position in the Twitler Regime who has said something true!

I work for a company that makes cabinets.

I'm sure they would do a better job than his picks.

Back
Top Bottom