• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

TRUMP CLAIMS THE LESTER HOLT INTERVIEW IN WHICH HE BASICALLY ADMITS TO OBSTRUCTION IS SOMEHOW FAKE

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
This mentally ill orange maggot has to go....

Donald Trump claimed Thursday that an unedited NBC tape seen by millions in which he freely admits to firing former FBI director James Comey because of the Russia probe is somehow fake.
Amid a barrage of unglued breakfast tweets, Trump accused NBC anchor Lester Holt of “fudging” the now-famous 2017 tape that is reportedly being looked at by special counsel Robert Mueller as evidence of obstruction of justice.

Trump’s bizarre allegation came amid a rant about fake news in which he again labelled reporters the “enemy of the people.”
“I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is,” Trump barked.
After slamming CNN, saying the network’s “hatred and extreme bias of me has clouded their thinking and made them unable to function,” he turned his ire on NBC.

“When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly,” he posted.

It remains unclear exactly what Trump means by “fudging,” especially as the entire video has been available on NBC’s website since it was first broadcast in May last year.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/ne5x3d/trump-lester-holt-james-comey-nbc

President Ellipses said:
What’s going on at @CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst. The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!
At what point does the delusion become too much delusion? He needs to be removed from power by his own cabinet.

Ya, fuck that Lester Holt for playing Trump's words in an unedited fashion in order to accurately reflect what the man said. Since when has that type of bullshit been considered honest journalism?

Lestor Holt is a dick. :mad:

Ya, fuck that Lester Holt for playing Trump's words in an unedited fashion in order to accurately reflect what the man said. Since when has that type of bullshit been considered honest journalism?

The big issue here is that it is possible that now there are about 40% of Republicans that now know "for a fact" that Lester Holt edited the interview. America is diving quickly into more dangerous territory.

The big issue here is that it is possible that now there are about 40% of Republicans that now know "for a fact" that Lester Holt edited the interview. America is diving quickly into more dangerous territory.

Jesus Christ! Outside of the control of the nuclear football, why are you so worried about having a crazy president!

Jesus Christ! Outside of the control of the nuclear football, why are you so worried about having a crazy president!
Personally, I'm nervous about him axing time zones. He seems to feel that his schedule should be everyone else's.

Don't believe what you see or what you hear. If there's something you should know, President Marmalade will inform you.

Back
Top Bottom