• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump demands that some Supreme Court Justices recuse themselves from cases involving him

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump lashes out at liberal supreme court justices and demands recusals | US news | The Guardian
In a dissent last week, justice Sonia Sotomayor criticized the Trump administration’s frequent appeals to the supreme court to intervene in lower-court decisions, and the court’s willingness to side with such requests.

On Twitter, responding to a segment on Fox News’s The Ingraham Angle, Trump unleashed a tirade against Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who has criticized the president in the past.

“This is a terrible thing to say,” Trump tweeted. “Trying to ‘shame’ some into voting her way? She never criticized Justice Ginsberg when she called me a ‘faker’. Both should recuse themselves on all Trump, or Trump related, matters!

“While ‘elections have consequences’” – a reference to his two supreme court appointments since winning the White House, both reliable conservatives – “I only ask for fairness, especially when it comes to decisions made by the United States supreme court!”

“I just don’t know how they can not recuse themselves from anything having to do with Trump or Trump-related,” he said. “The right thing to do is that.

“What Justice Sotomayor said … was really highly inappropriate and everybody agrees to that. Virtually everybody. I’ve seen papers on it, people cannot believe that she said it.”

He said: “She’s trying to shame people with perhaps a different view into voting her way.”
He deserves the 25th Amendment applied on him.

I agree and this is old news if you're a news junkie like me. ;)
But, it's amazing that his sycophants aren't starting to wake up and realize how his mental status is so dangerous for the country. He really does have a god complex or whatever you prefer to call it.

humans have biases.. it's how we make decisions. It's the meta-context we all use to learn from the past and avoid repeat mistakes.
So, if the bar for an "impartial jury of peers" to be "fair" is "no bias whatsoever", then no jury can ever exist that is "fair"... which is exactly what he wants... to be above the law.

His Flatulence should recuse himself from any election security bills.

You sure do love your feargasms. Do you actually suspect he might have something done to them?

No, of course not!
I mean, he IS a mobster, but -
What do you think I mistake him for? Competent?

With all the feargasms you like to post, I think you mistake him for Palpatine crossed with Voldemort.

He said he wants them to recuse themselves. Okay. That's what he wants.

Yeah it would be a shame if anything happened to them ...
No demand though.

You sure do love your feargasms. Do you actually suspect he might have something done to them?

Like having a thug approach a former mistress of yours to remind her to keep her fucking mouth shut or else something might happen to her kid?
Or like having the Russian mafia following a US diplomat around asking for confirmation that if "she's going to be taken out, then we're going to have to work with the local authorities"?
Or is that more like having a personal defense lawyer on call whoes job it is to harrass and threaten anyone that seeks compensation for meeting their end of a contract?
But I guess pulling out a gun and actually shooting someone on 5th avenue in front of witnesses is all you mean..

Like having a thug approach a former mistress of yours to remind her to keep her fucking mouth shut or else something might happen to her kid?
Or like having the Russian mafia following a US diplomat around asking for confirmation that if "she's going to be taken out, then we're going to have to work with the local authorities"?
Or is that more like having a personal defense lawyer on call whoes job it is to harrass and threaten anyone that seeks compensation for meeting their end of a contract?
But I guess pulling out a gun and actually shooting someone on 5th avenue in front of witnesses is all you mean..

Is all that shit really TRUE???
OOOoooh Noooooes!! FEERGAZM!

That crap is just normal republitard mobster stuff. Nothing to get all FEEERGAZM! about. I mean, if Cheato pulled out a gun and shot someone of 5th avenue when nobody was looking, you might have reason to suspect some kind of nefarious motive. But THAT's not going to happen, right?

Is all that shit really TRUE???
OOOoooh Noooooes!! FEERGAZM!

That crap is just normal republitard mobster stuff. Nothing to get all FEEERGAZM! about. I mean, if Cheato pulled out a gun and shot someone of 5th avenue when nobody was looking, you might have reason to suspect some kind of nefarious motive. But THAT's not going to happen, right?

The only reason why that is certainly not going to happen is because there is no time of day or night in NY when there are no witnesses walking around midtown, eastside. It's called "the city that never sleeps" for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom