• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Doctor's diet for him

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump doctor hid cauliflower in mashed potatoes to improve diet: report | TheHill
noting
Trump’s Doctor Thought He Had a Ticket to Congress. It Hasn’t Been So Easy. - The New York Times - "Ronny Jackson is one of 15 candidates in a crowded Republican primary. And the White House hasn’t gone out of its way to help."
Dr. Jackson, who served in the White House medical unit under the past three presidents, grew close to Mr. Trump after delivering the results of a presidential physical in a briefing at which he promoted Mr. Trump’s “incredible genes,” said he did “exceedingly well” on a cognitive test and claimed that if he had adhered to a better diet over the past 20 years, he could have lived to be 200.
and
One of his regrets was moving on from his post as White House physician before he could help institute the diet and exercise regimen he had planned for the president.

During his infamous news conference, Mr. Jackson said his goal was to help Mr. Trump lose 10 to 15 pounds and that he planned to bring an exercise bike or elliptical machine into the White House residence.

Mr. Jackson said those plans never came to pass. (Mr. Trump had gained four pounds by his following physical.) “The exercise stuff never took off as much as I wanted it to,” he said. “But we were working on his diet. We were making the ice cream less accessible, we were putting cauliflower into the mashed potatoes.”
Putting cauliflower into mashed potatoes -- that's ingenious.

Did they try using vegetarian fake meat?

If he keeps eating this shitty fast food diet, how many extra feet or inches in height will his medical team have to magically conjure up for him so they don’t have to report him as clinically obese? Will he be America’s first 7 foot tall president?

I forwarded my suggestions for healthy and delicious Trump meals to Walter Reed's dietetic board. They include heaping portions of steamed shrimp, bok choy, and goji berries, flown in fresh from Wuhan. Why am I not being listened to? This diet could truly transform the President's health, energy, and outlook.

Like dealing with a toddler...

To be fair to Trump, a lot of people passed a certain age are practically incapable of changing their eating habits. The majority of chronic illness in this country is caused by poor diet, and it would be easily reversible if people didn't eat absolute shit.

Like dealing with a toddler...

To be fair to Trump, a lot of people passed a certain age are practically incapable of changing their eating habits. The majority of chronic illness in this country is caused by poor diet, and it would be easily reversible if people didn't eat absolute shit.

I understand that with respect to, say, my grandmother and her wicked biscuits snd gravy habit. Frankly, she made it to 100 and can do what she likes in the kitchen, I won't say a word about it.

But, she's not the President of the United States. Lives will never hang on, for instance, her ability to process new information quickly or ascend a flight of stairs.

Back
Top Bottom