• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump has Promised Putin Ukraine

He’s a Russian agent. There is no other explanation.
Disagree. He's not a Russian agent. He has no loyalties to anyone. He does what he sees as good for him and that includes giving things to those who flatter him.

So, a Russian asset.
Everyone knows it. 47% don’t care.

• Angry
Reactions: SLD
Disagree. He's not a Russian agent. He has no loyalties to anyone. He does what he sees as good for him and that includes giving things to those who flatter him.
It was reported way back in 2021 by The Guardian that, according ot an ex-KGB agent, Soviets/Russia have been cultivating Trump as an “asset” since the 1980s. That doesn’t mean agent, of course, but more along the lines of “useful idiot.” I’m sure they have showered gifts on him, maybe including golden showers, for decades, and he did Putin’s bidding as president and will continue to do so if elected, which means among other things pulling the plug on Ukraine. Not sure he can do that without congressional approval, though.

It was reported way back in 2021 by The Guardian that, according ot an ex-KGB agent, Soviets/Russia have been cultivating Trump as an “asset” since the 1980s. That doesn’t mean agent, of course, but more along the lines of “useful idiot.” I’m sure they have showered gifts on him, maybe including golden showers, for decades, and he did Putin’s bidding as president and will continue to do so if elected, which means among other things pulling the plug on Ukraine. Not sure he can do that without congressional approval, though.
Yes, I will agree with "useful idiot". He's not acting in favor of Russia, he's acting in favor of himself and if Russia benefits he doesn't care.

He's an agent for anyone who claims to like him and helps him. He hates Ukraine and Zelensky because they didn't open up a fake investigation into Hunter and Joe as he demanded.
I disagree. I don't think Trump cares at all about Ukraine, which means it is just as easy to give Putin the thumbs up to take it.

Yes, I will agree with "useful idiot". He's not acting in favor of Russia, he's acting in favor of himself and if Russia benefits he doesn't care.
Yeah. But it would have been all too easy for them to do a honeypot scheme on him in the 80’s. He supposedly got them good deals that didn’t make him much money after he visited Moscow. I really think they have something on him.

You know, there was a former actor who did play a part in ending the cold war and communism and making the US the sole superpower

Ending the cold war and communism in Russia and Eastern Europe came three years after Ray Gun left office. In truth neither he nor his successor had much to do with it. It was Gorbachev’s reforms that caused the who rotten house of cards to implode.

I think it's more like if Putin benefits Trump benefits. By acting in favor of Putin (not Russia) Trump will benefit.
Tom

Every time Cheato does Pootey a favor, the price of DJT stock goes up on a annother injection of blind foreign “investment” and Cheato’s paper wealth goes up. No product needed, and people wonder why?
Take a look at this, and think about the history of Cheato’s electoral prospects.
NOBODY is thinking this stock is or ever will be worth anything. They’re buying influence on a prospective future President of the United States. If he wins it will go through the roof, and will revert to something like its actual zero value if he loses. It’s so bad that the premium to short it is around 900, meaning you have to pay an annual rate of 9x the stock’s list price to hold a bet on its decline. Amazing.
1728509261532.png

Last edited:
Yeah. But it would have been all too easy for them to do a honeypot scheme on him in the 80’s. He supposedly got them good deals that didn’t make him much money after he visited Moscow. I really think they have something on him.
I think Russia has a lot of compromat on a lot of US politicians. Remember a few years ago a bunch of Republicans went to Russia instead of staying home and honoring the Fourth of July*? Such people are routinely monitored in Russia and can be offered things that make them ripe for blackmail.

*Who does that, BTW?

Back
Top Bottom