• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

TRUMP HASN’T READ THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS HE WANTS TO RELEASE ABOUT THE RUSSIA PROBE

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
Weapons.
Grade.
Stupid.

President Trump breezily dismissed warnings from national security experts this week in ordering the release of classified documents related to the roots of the Russia investigation.

But he hasn't actually read the pages he’s decided to publish, he told Hill.TV in an interview released Wednesday. Instead, he’s relying on the word of his allies in Congress, who’ve clamored for the documents to be put out there.

“I have not reviewed them,” Trump told Hill.TV. “I have been asked by many people in Congress, as you know, to release them.”

The president’s not alone here, apparently: Some of Congress’s loudest boosters for dumping the documents haven’t actually read them either, according to CNN.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...ts-he-wants-to-release-about-the-russia-probe

Good. If nobody's reading them, someone should slip the documents about the Kennedy assassination into the pile for declassification. I've been curious about that.

because he believes the FOX propaganda that what is in them will exonerate him. (that and Putin wants a peek at how the FBI works)
Everything in there will just make things worse for him. Question is will any of his supporters actually care what is in them?

.... will any of his supporters actually care what is in them?

Of course not. But they'll care what President McPuffin tells them about it. He probably won't read them EVER, but once he gets them released he will tell his idiot followers that they exonerate him and they will dutifully believe him.

Back
Top Bottom