• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump issues fatwah against people who disagree with him

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/0...emocrats-if-they-continue-to-protest-him.html

Jihad! Jihad for Trump! Death to those who express different views from us!

Isn't it funny how all the alt-right free speech warriors won't say one word of criticism about this? It's almost as if they only care about free speech when it's being used to defend Nazis. Not that I'm judging. I'm sure Nazis are "very fine people" if I may borrow the lingo of conservolibertarians.

To any conservolibertarians reading this: will you answer the call for violence? Will you show your loyalty to His Orangeness?

He isn't threatening violence, he is just saying that the liberals are so dangerous and violent that they'll need to be taken care of... if they don't stop and submit. Totally different. Because the liberals are saying very radical things... like 'don't separate children from their parents' and 'don't obstruct justice'.

He isn't threatening violence, he is just saying that the liberals are so dangerous and violent that they'll need to be taken care of... if they don't stop and submit. Totally different. Because the liberals are saying very radical things... like 'don't separate children from their parents' and 'don't obstruct justice'.

Yes, clearly we are just as bad!

Back
Top Bottom