• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump ordered Eric to bury Stormy

Sarpedon

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
the Philosophy of Not Giving a Damn
Jesus Fucking Christ.

If this report is true, it means that Donald Trump once made a decision to put Eric Trump in charge of something.

Isn't that sort of appalling lack of judgement an impeachable offense?

Isn't it mighty scummy to get your own son to cover up your sexual indiscretions?
Well, it would DEFINITELY be scummy if the affair was cheating on Eric's mom.

But Eric can't possibly see Melania in a motherly role. so it's probably, 'Go protect Daddy from the dame so his other dame won't find out.'

Yeah I understand that she's not his mom. However, a father involving his offspring in his sex life beyond them being produced by it jiggles my middle class suburban moral lime jello.

However, a father involving his offspring in his sex life
The Trumps do remind me a lot of some people back home. I can really imagine Donald telling people, bragging to people that he bought his kids' first hookers... Just like his daddy did for him.

Hell, maybe this was a learning opportunity? Son, the day will come when you'll have to buy off your own hookers, and I want you to be ready. Take this envelope...

I imagine the meeting between Eric Trump and Stormy Daniels went something like this:

"Are you my real mommy?!"

Trump getting Eric to do this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. And I watched the RBG skit on SNL today.

Back
Top Bottom