• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Picks Jon Huntsman To Be U.S. Ambassador To Russia

That's not what happened here. He looked at the map and saw that China and Russia has tiny border, missing the one on the East.
No.
THAT is not what happened here. There's no way that he missed the entire border in order to accidentally skewer Palin so well.
And it wouldn't even make any sense. WHY would he make that comment if he sincerely thought that was the only border?

I know it was required, but DAMN! Thanks, barbos. :p
But at least there's another joke.
Someone rushing to Russia's defense when all he's proving is that the actual joke went over his head...
Kind of performance art.
I was not rushing to defense of anybody. I merely pointed out that Russia has extensive border with China which he was clearly unaware of.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what happened here. He looked at the map and saw that China and Russia has tiny border, missing the one on the East.
No.
THAT is not what happened here. There's no way that he missed the entire border in order to accidentally skewer Palin so well.
And it wouldn't even make any sense. WHY would he make that comment if he sincerely thought that was the only border?
Look at the damn map.

WHY would he make that comment if he sincerely thought that was the only border?
look at the damn map.
I asked why he would make that comment.
You know so much about how well he read his atlas, tell me what the point of the comment was if it was NOT making mockery of Palin?

You cannot.

You just keep doubling down on your kneejerk reaction to the joke, no matter what.

For that to appear funny you have to be bad at geography.
VERY GOOD observation, Barbos.

Now, can you see that the core of all the mockery of Palin's claim that she could see Russia from her place is the fact that she's pretty fucking bad at geography?

There you go, halfway to getting the joke already!

look at the damn map.
I explained to you why - because he thought that 20 km long piece of border is all there is.
You know so much about how well he read his atlas, tell me what the point of the comment was if it was NOT making mockery of Palin?
Point was to mock Palin all right, but mocking fails for the reasons I stated.
You cannot.
I can and I did
You just keep doubling down on your kneejerk reaction to the joke, no matter what.
kneejerking is all yours. All I did is pointing out that there is an extensive border in the East.

For that to appear funny you have to be bad at geography.
VERY GOOD observation, Barbos.

Now, can you see that the core of all the mockery of Palin's claim that she could see Russia from her place is the fact that she's pretty fucking bad at geography?

There you go, halfway to getting the joke already!
I am well aware of Palin and all these "I can see Russia" jokes. Problem is not me. Problem is people who suck at geography.

I explained to you why - because he thought that 20 km long piece of border is all there is.

You're absolutely right - and if no one else is willing to, I'll offer up an apology for thinking the Sino-Russian border is only 20km. It's a glorious border, a very long border, and it has many grandmothers.

Back
Top Bottom