• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Supporters Claim Anarchists Burned Down Their Garage And Left “Biden 2020” Graffiti, But Few Believe Them

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
https://god.dailydot.com/anarchists-biden-2020-graffiti/?fbclid=IwAR1Bv0z06J-jXPksPlJi2zgZfeckB95xK6qH_MUHAG7J9UKuKlH8UpRWWsc

Trump and his fanatics have fully latched onto the idea that Democrats hate America and want to burn it to the ground. Most recently, they’ve been using the Black Lives Matter protests and the fact that people who have been oppressed and killed by their own government for decades are demanding equality and justice as “evidence” of this claim.

But what we’ve often seen is that at least a fair amount of the looting and burning happening amidst these protests are done by outside agitators. Arrest records show boogaloo boys are often to blame, videos show that police are instigating violence, and social media has more than once indicated that MAGA supporters are coming in to cause trouble.

That’s not to say that there’s never any vandalism or violence instigated on the left, but these accusations can’t be taken at face value.

Well there is a history of leftist violent activism in US. From: Left wing terrorism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism
Modern left-wing terrorist groups in the United States developed from remnants of the Weather Underground and extremist elements of the Students for a Democratic Society.[citation needed] Between 1973 and 1975, the Symbionese Liberation Army was active, committing bank robberies, murders, and other acts of violence.[17] Other terrorist groups such as the small New World Liberation Front resorted to death threats, drive-by shootings and planting of pipe-bombs in the late 1970s.[18] During the 1980s, both the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the smaller United Freedom Front were active. After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups.[19] Incidents of left-wing terrorism dropped off at the end of the Cold War (circa 1989), partly due to the loss of support for communism.[20]

AND

The May 19th Communist Organization, also referred to as the May 19 Communist Coalition, was a United States-based, self-described revolutionary organization formed by splintered-off members of the Weather Underground and the Black Liberation Army.[21] The M19CO name was derived from the birthdays of Ho Chi Minh and Malcolm X. The May 19 Communist Organization was active from 1978 to 1985. It also included members of the Black Panthers and the Republic of New Africa (RNA).[22][23] According to a 2001 US government report, the alliance between Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground members had three objectives: free political prisoners from US prisons; appropriate capitalist wealth (through armed robberies) to fund their operations; and initiate a series of bombings and terrorist attacks against the United States.[22]

On the other hand more recently the rightists are becoming more violent From: Right Wing Terrorism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#Post-2001
As of 2020, right-wing terrorism accounted for the majority of terrorist attacks and plots in the United States.[83] As of September 2020, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 114 killed in far-right attacks, 107 killed in jihadist attacks, 12 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks, 9 killed in "ideological misogyny/incel" attacks; and 1 killed in a far-left attack.[84] According to a 2017 Government Accountability Office report, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.[85][86]A 2019 report found that 50 people in the United States were killed in murders by domestic extremists (including both ideologically and non-ideologically motivated homicides) during the previous year. Of these killings, 78% were perpetrated by white supremacists, 16% by anti-government extremists, 4% by "incel" extremists, and 2% by domestic Islamist extremists.[87] Over the broader 2009 to 2018 time period, there were a total of 313 people in the United States killed by right-wing extremists (including both ideologically and non-ideologically motivated homicides), of which 76% were committed by white supremacists, 19% by anti-government extremists (including those affiliated with the militia, "sovereign citizen," tax protester, and "Patriot" movements), 3% by "incel" extremists, 1% by anti-abortion extremists, and 1% by other right-wing extremists.[87]
New America's tally shows that 114 people have been killed in right-wing extremist attacks since the September 11 attacks in 2001. Incidents causing death were the following:[84]

There is a long history of violent activism from both left and right in the US. Point fingers won't do. What matters is the relation of current leadership with such activity. Here's where Trump and right becomes unique. The current alliance poses an existential threat to the continued evolution of modern social democracy, much of which is already in place.

Put another way the Dei (elite) want to revert to structured control of society through discredited tribal modes such as religion and race. On the hand we've evolved toward the Populi (average man) a more universal acceptance of the equality of man where society provides equalizing support for power, income, retirement, water, electricity, roads, healthcare, communication, and social status.

Contrary to popular elitist stereotypes the latter does not remove initiative or aspiration from the hearts of persons.

I can't wait until the investigation reveals insurance fraud and the filing of a false police report.

https://god.dailydot.com/anarchists-biden-2020-graffiti/?fbclid=IwAR1Bv0z06J-jXPksPlJi2zgZfeckB95xK6qH_MUHAG7J9UKuKlH8UpRWWsc

Trump and his fanatics have fully latched onto the idea that Democrats hate America and want to burn it to the ground. Most recently, they’ve been using the Black Lives Matter protests and the fact that people who have been oppressed and killed by their own government for decades are demanding equality and justice as “evidence” of this claim.

But what we’ve often seen is that at least a fair amount of the looting and burning happening amidst these protests are done by outside agitators. Arrest records show boogaloo boys are often to blame, videos show that police are instigating violence, and social media has more than once indicated that MAGA supporters are coming in to cause trouble.

That’s not to say that there’s never any vandalism or violence instigated on the left, but these accusations can’t be taken at face value.

Yep. Looks like those morons attended the "Jussie Smollet School of Staging Hate Crimes".

Sounds like the same game we see with "Israeli terrorists". Something bad happens, they get blamed even though it wasn't a malicious act in the first place.

I can't wait until the investigation reveals insurance fraud and the filing of a false police report.

I strongly suspect the fire was actually accidental.

So the fire started accidentally and the owner took the time to spray paint graffiti on his garage while it's burning.

Riiigghhht...

I was lookin' high 'n' low fer them Reds everywhere
I was lookin' in the sink 'n' underneath the chair
I looked way up my chimney hole
I even looked deep inside my toilet bowl
They got away!

-Bobby Dylan, Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues (1962)

This reminds me of the French actor Juicy Omelette (or something like that).

https://god.dailydot.com/anarchists...ksPlJi2zgZfeckB95xK6qH_MUHAG7J9UKuKlH8UpRWWsc

*record scratch*
YEEEAHH! I hate it when the web board scratches like that.
If there really is such a thing as a
pro-Biden anarchist, I would be fascinated to meet them. :D
They've been constantly breast fed the idea that Ocasio-Cortez owns the Democrat Party now, therefore the communists run the show... and anarchists. This is why Ocasio-Cortez, presumptive ruler of the DNC hand picked Joe Biden to be the candidate because of his radical history as a conservative-moderate Democrat. His Senatorial history is full of support for anarchy.

*record scratch*
YEEEAHH! I hate it when the web board scratches like that.
If there really is such a thing as a
pro-Biden anarchist, I would be fascinated to meet them. :D
They've been constantly breast fed the idea that Ocasio-Cortez owns the Democrat Party now, therefore the communists run the show... and anarchists. This is why Ocasio-Cortez, presumptive ruler of the DNC hand picked Joe Biden to be the candidate because of his radical history as a conservative-moderate Democrat. His Senatorial history is full of support for anarchy.

Ah, just so. Just look at all those "anarchist cities" with their massive civic governments and obsessive control over even everyday aspects of life and commerce. SO ANARCHIST.

Back
Top Bottom