• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump: The Board Game

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
What was supposed to be THE game of the 90s failed when it was first published.
It failed when it was re-released during the height of The Apprentice.

It is currently featured in The Museum of Failure.
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/swedish-museum-of-failure-features-trump-board-game

On a side note, Trump promised to donate his profits from the game to charity. There appears to be no sign of any donations. I am SHOCKED!

Actually, it LOST money (like all Trump's other ventures) so he "donated" the losses back to himself through his phony "Foundation".

Actually, it LOST money (like all Trump's other ventures) so he "donated" the losses back to himself through his phony "Foundation".
But Trump typically structures deals so that he's not actually an investor, he just rents out his name and image, does some promotions, takes the money and runs. So he would (typically) have gotten HIS money up front, no matter how the thing actually performed on the market.

The game lost money, but I really doubt that FFvC did...

But Trump typically structures deals so that he's not actually an investor, he just rents out his name and image, does some promotions, takes the money and runs. So he would (typically) have gotten HIS money up front, no matter how the thing actually performed on the market.

The game lost money, but I really doubt that FFvC did...

Of course the Shitgibbon didn't lose money. He reimbursed himself from the coffers of his "charity" - not just for his (probably zero) losses, but for lost profit.

What was supposed to be THE game of the 90s failed when it was first published.
It failed when it was re-released during the height of The Apprentice.

It is currently featured in The Museum of Failure.
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/swedish-museum-of-failure-features-trump-board-game

On a side note, Trump promised to donate his profits from the game to charity. There appears to be no sign of any donations. I am SHOCKED!

I don't think I'm familiar with it. Is it this game?

pic391384.jpg

Back
Top Bottom