• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Told Spain To Build A Wall Across The Sahara: That Border Can’t Be Bigger Than Ours With Mexico

Not even slightly. I know of Ceuta and Melilla,
Yes, you NOW know about it, and you're welcome :)

?? I've been to Ceuta on a trip from Algeciras. Spent a lot of time on the south coast of Spain in general, as I'm from the UK and there's no sun there from September onward. Same reason for visiting the Canaries - the bloody awful UK climate. Haven't visited Melilla, though.

As of June this year, Spain has vowed to get rid of the razor wire on the border around both towns because would-be migrants are injuring themselves terribly trying to get in. IIRC, there has been at least one death on the Ceuta fence - I think it made Al Jazeera news, but not much coverage elsewhere.

Not even slightly. I know of Ceuta and Melilla,
Yes, you NOW know about it, and you're welcome :)

?? I've been to Ceuta on a trip from Algeciras. Spent a lot of time on the south coast of Spain in general, as I'm from the UK and there's no sun there from September onward. Same reason for visiting the Canaries - the bloody awful UK climate. Haven't visited Melilla, though.

I don't believe you and it should be pretty clear to you.

Back
Top Bottom