• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Wants to Use Nukes

People continue to give Trump way too much credit.

I don't think that's a lot of credit. More like "I have the concentration span of a gnat, so it's unfair to let anyone else focus on anything."
I see what you're saying, but that requires a certain level of deeper thinking than I think Trump is honestly capable of doing. Overall, how we speak is indicative of how we think. Trump is an ADHD Narcissist on low sleep. In think this is naturally how he behaves.

George Will, in the Washington Post, muses that Trump is saturating the political discussion with all of these nonsensical remarks so that the media isn't able to concentrate on any one of them.

It's like a late-night talk show host I saw said (forget which one): It's the difference between stepping on a nail, and laying down on a bed of nails. The multitude of nonsense makes each individual item lost in the noise.

George Will, in the Washington Post, muses that Trump is saturating the political discussion with all of these nonsensical remarks so that the media isn't able to concentrate on any one of them.

It's like a late-night talk show host I saw said (forget which one): It's the difference between stepping on a nail, and laying down on a bed of nails. The multitude of nonsense makes each individual item lost in the noise.

That was John Oliver. It's a good metaphor.

Back
Top Bottom