• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trumpo wants to build Propaganda Park

Here's the list of Donald Trump's national heroes:

John Adams
Susan B. Anthony
Clara Barton
Daniel Boone
Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain
Henry Clay
Davy Crockett
Frederick Douglass
Amelia Earhart
Benjamin Franklin
Billy Graham
Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Jefferson
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Abraham Lincoln
Douglas MacArthur
Dolley Madison
James Madison
Christa McAuliffe
Audie Murphy
George S. Patton, Jr.
Ronald Reagan
Jackie Robinson
Betsy Ross
Antonin Scalia
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Harriet Tubman
Booker T. Washington
George Washington
Orville and Wilbur Wright

Now hero is a very subjective term, and it can be argued that people don't have to be heroic if enough people believe them to be heroes. I just wasn't aware such a significant amount of Americans believe Antonin Scalia is as much of a hero as Ronald Reagan or George Washington. It's a bit surprising neither Roosevelt made the cut either; Teddy is every Boogaloo bois fantasy of the ideal man.

On a side note - have any statues of people on the list have been torn down recently? This doesn't really address the question of whether statues of Stonewall Jackson or Bedford Forrest should stay up in this day and age.

Heh. Sure he does.

I predict that if this is built, it will be even more popular than the Noah's Ark Experience.

Whaaait...something is rong, where is Vlad Putin on that list?

When facts prove embarrassing, you can always wrap yourself in a flag, hold up a bible and create symbols.

Frederick Douglass? He's done an amazing job, but I would have figured you'd have to be dead to make the list.

Can someone explain to me why I can't separate Henry Clay from William Jennings Bryan? I've had this problem for 20 years now!

Betsy Ross and Dolly Madison? Can we substitute them for women that did something important? They do exist!

Davy Crockett? Seriously? For being a game hunter?

Douglas MacArthur? Wasn't he fired?

Billy fucking Graham?!

Only two African Americans? And they go with Carver and that other guy that people have been saying good things about lately? Not King Jr?!

Not a single Astronaut? Neil Armstrong, Alan Shepard? Wait, my bad, they got McAuliffe, who died in the Shuttle disaster. ???

There are plenty of names that should easily be on the list without any research! But President Teddy Roosevelt? Isn't he the most American person to ever exist?

Who put this list... oh... Trump went to Jared's... who went to Google.
Frederick Douglass? He's done an amazing job, but I would have figured you'd have to be dead to make the list.
I heard he is trending on Twitter.

Where are the war criminals Trump pardoned? Surely they did enough for the country. Likewise Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Scooter Libby, Rod However-You-Spell-His-Name from Illinois, the Q-Anon Guy, Gunga Din, Squanto, Aunt Jemima, Justice Taney, and John Fucking Wayne. Answering the question above about Davy Crockett: He went down fighting murderers, rapists, and, I assume, some fine people.

Haven't we already had a miraculous skyborne vision of the President's number one hero? Wait, that's the Baby Trump balloon in London.

Back
Top Bottom