• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's double-down on racism and hate is even worse than it seems

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
I really hope next week is a severe slapping for the shitgibbon....

There are issues Americans are really concerned about: health care, education, dealing with the strains of caring for both children and the elderly in a society that seems to honor neither. Climate change is literally battering down American homes. The economy has devolved into a system that very efficiently vacuums every last cent to the wealthy, leaving nothing behind for everyone else. The Republican tax cut has handed off so much to the top one percent that they’re hoping to use that self-inflected wound as an excuse to end Social Security and Medicare. These are real concerns, affecting real Americans. Things that define both this generation and the next.

But Republicans aren’t allowing those discussions to happen. Because racism. Trump made it clear that racism is the beginning and the end of these midterm elections.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...n-racism-and-hate-is-even-worse-than-it-seems

Are you going to hurt yourself if Trump's side wins the midterms? For your sake, I hope his side loses.

Are you going to hurt yourself if Trump's side wins the midterms? For your sake, I hope his side loses.

What a stupid, insulting and patronizing question. Yet again, you demonstrate a lack of empathy. Self-harm is no laughing matter....one of my daughters started doing it for a while after she was raped.

It's not about me anyway. For the sake of democracy, the country and the world, his side must lose.

Back
Top Bottom