• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump’s New Fundraising Effort

I have seen clips of the Apprentice on different late shows. Everything in that show was disgusting. But most of all it was Trump himself, the way he talks, accent, everything. He is a disgusting pig, no offence to actual pigs.

I have seen clips of the Apprentice on different late shows. Everything in that show was disgusting. But most of all it was Trump himself, the way he talks, accent, everything. He is a disgusting pig, no offence to actual pigs.

What I remember is that Trump hardly even showed up in his own show. Short appearance in the beginning (and not always even that), sitting at a desk at the end and uttering his tagline, "you're fired".

(I never saw the celebrity variant though, maybe that's the difference.)

What I remember is that Trump hardly even showed up in his own show. Short appearance in the beginning (and not always even that), sitting at a desk at the end and uttering his tagline, "you're fired".

(I never saw the celebrity variant though, maybe that's the difference.)
Well, I only saw what Late Shows decided to show. So there is a selection bias. Virtually everything about this Trump character asks for one thing only - good punch in his stupid face. I honestly don't understand how anyone would have a different reaction, let alone vote for that piece of shit.
The way he speaks alone should disqualify him from TV, forget about presidency. He is a best caricature of himself.

Back
Top Bottom