• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Old Lawyer's Lawyer says Cohen has Flipped

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Cohen’s Lawyer: ‘Michael Has Turned, There’s More to Come’

The leak of a taped conversation between Michael Cohen and Donald Trump discussing buying the rights to a Playboy model’s story about an alleged affair has created shockwaves—and there’s apparently more to come. Lanny Davis, Cohen’s lawyer, told Axios that we’ll soon learn more about what his client “saw and heard” during his long stint as Trump’s attorney and fixer. “Michael Cohen has made a turn. This is on the record—Michael and I talked about it,” Davis reportedly said. “I’m not saying there are more tapes as telling as [this] one... but there are more tapes.... There is more to come.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cohens-lawyer-michael-has-turned-theres-more-to-come

Get your popcorn but don't expect anything to come out of it that will make deplorable people impeach Twitler.

He's either turned or just trying to get leverage to cut a deal with Trump for pardon.

This may or may not be a ploy by Cohen to see which side is going to give him the best deal. He's Trump's lawyer, so we have to assume he's pretty dumb. No telling what he actually plans to do regardless of what he said.

This may or may not be a ploy by Cohen to see which side is going to give him the best deal. He's Trump's lawyer, so we have to assume he's pretty dumb. No telling what he actually plans to do regardless of what he said.

He just said Trump knew about the meeting with Russians. I think there will be even more. No wonder Republicans were trying to impeach Rod Rosenstein.

Back
Top Bottom