• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trumpy-The-Klown; Expecting "Special Treatment" For Debates

Has anyone considered telling Trumpy he's no-longer some rich-prick schoolboy....and, that no one will tolerate any tantrums, from him, anymore???

August 9, 2016 - "Republican nominee Donald Trump said he is planning to participate in all three planned presidential debates this fall--but that he may move to renegotiate the terms of those debates before formally accepting them.

"I will absolutely do three debates," Trump said in an interview with Time magazine Tuesday. "I want to debate very badly. But I have to see the conditions."

First shot over Trumpy's wide-stance bow....and, we all know how he responds to unscripted-moments......

August 11, 2016 - "Until last week, Mr. Trump had led Mrs. Clinton in polls on the question of whom voters thought would best handle the economy. That Changed last week when a CNN survey showed for the first time that Mrs. Clinton led Mr. Trump, 50 to 48 percent, on the issue of who voters trust most on handling the economy."

Back