• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Twitler vs Ahnold

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Okay, so you must know by now that Ahnold is out of the Apprentice. Twitler and the Terminator had some harsh tweets for one another. Arnold said he resigned but Trump said he was fired.

Which brings me to my point... first, Trump is using his time to continue being a spokesman for his business he claims he handed off. He's de facto spokesperson. But let's ignore that one.

Now when Arnold said he resigned, Trump had to correct him. So where's Trump getting his information? He's sitting at the breakfast table and D jr and Eric are talking business about his show? So that's how he found out Arnold was actually fired for his bad ratings? And he knows the ratings are bad because...?

I thought the Trump administration claimed Trump wouldn't be involved in his businesses and his kids wouldn't have conversations with him about them? Or did that Hyuge pile of folders mean nothing?

Well, the good news is that Trump won at something. That's one whole thing since he became President.

Is America tired of winning yet?

I thought the Trump administration claimed Trump wouldn't be involved in his businesses and his kids wouldn't have conversations with him about them? Or did that Hyuge pile of folders mean nothing?

Very good points.
I was surprised Arnold didn't tweet back, "What the actual fuck, Donald. Aren't you President? Don't you have work to do between rounds of golf!? Jesus."

Trump is still a producer of the show. They should settle this in a WWE ring.

Trump is still a producer of the show. They should settle this in a WWE ring.

I say pistols at ten paces. And not those silly blunderbuss things - Glock 19s would do nicely.

"Why do we have them if we can't use them?"
- El Cheato

Who would have thought that SNL would cover so many of today's discussions:

Back
Top Bottom