• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Video of person getting everything wrong about CO2 and climate

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Somehow I found this video and this guy (Patrick Moore) in the first 9 minutes gives such a full of shit stump speech about climate that I face palmed a few times.

I have to sleep now or I would bullet point these logical and factual errors. He has no perspective at all and totally leaves out sea level rise and that 400 million years ago the sun was moderately weaker meaning more CO2 was needed than today for the same temperature.

Ironically, it may be worth your time to watch a video that is not worth anyone's time to be able to combat these red herrings and straw men he is vomiting out. Because he sounds somewhat persuasive to a scientific novice.

not surprised, his demeanor doesn't belie being such a terrible person. But my moderate knowledge of climate and science convinced me he was before I saw those facts.

The left does spread misinformation, mostly as the result of incredibly sloppy reporting by the media, but the wall of lies coming from the right is breathtaking and can only be equaled by creationists.

Back
Top Bottom