• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Video: OMG! La Croix includes and ingredient used in cockroach killers!

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism

4 minutes 26 seconds

1. Natural vs synthetic: a molecule is a molecule is a molecule regardless of whether it was extracted from a "natural" source or synthesized in a vat.
  2. We don't ban chocolate because it can kill dogs.
  3. The official company response to this idiot lawsuit is as nutty as the lawsuit itself.

Who the hell drinks La Croix anyway? It's like someone put carbonated water in a truck, then drove the truck near a flavoring ingredient.

Trigger Warning
Rebecca Watson has in the past complained about how women are treated in certain situations. If you are a snowflake or otherwise of a more delicate constitution, being exposed to Rebecca Watson could trigger you and hurt your feewings. Incels and white supremacists (that is to say, conservatives and libertarians) should probably avoid watching this video.​

I do. This is a sugar free flavored seltzer that has more prominent flavor than most flavored seltzers.
There was nothing 'wrong' with the woman in the video... at least, not with anything she said.
Nothing about the lawsuit nor the reply to the lawsuit from the company was particularly new or interesting.

what was the point of this again? Why am I even responding? Oh yea... 5 minutes until my shift is over and I've run out of things to do.

Back
Top Bottom