• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH

I've gone down the rabbit hole of "Honest Government Ads" from these fine folks. I admit to not being very well versed in Australian politics, but these are hilarious, and I wish we had something even remotely like this in the US. Also, my new favorite word is "shitfuckery."

This one makes me laugh and sad. Found out today that Ken - the star of this video - passed away from leukemia. He was part of our stand up comedy class in the early 2000s. Funny, very nice man. He could have moved to LA and had a career as a comic, but he decided to stay local so he didn't have to uproot his family.

This may be more fucked up than funny.

But the comments are great.

Link
Link

Last edited:
Funny because it is true to life. WKRP took some real radio stories and inserted them into the show.

I used to produce radio ads for an appliance store that sold TVs, stereos, and VCRs. The owner wasn't quite as slick as the owner of Del's Stereo Shop, and it was in the 90s rather than the 70s like this, but I did get the "friends and family discount" on a TV and a VCR.

Back
Top Bottom