• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Walking dead season 6

chrisengland

Basic Beliefs
N/A
I've just watched the first 3 episodes of season 6. So far it has been absolutely brilliant in my opinion, best start to series by a mile. My jaw dropped at the shocker which I won't mentioned because I don't want to spoil it. Although there are doubts as to whether it did actually happen.

I saw no indications that there was any doubt at all, if you are talking about a certain graphic death scene in Episode 3.

I think it would be a bit far fetched if this character survived but there is speculation that their is a way he or she could of. Then again we are talking about a show with walking dead people so far fetched isn't to much of a stretch

Caution, spoilers

Keep in mind a few things:
1. The writers are capable of making a show go pretty much in any direction they want
2. When Glen dropped into the crowd, he dropped back first holding an already dead Nicholas on top of him
3. It's possible we are seeing the zombies eating only Nicholas' guts
4. Michone was able to walk amongst the zombies when she was covered in zombie blood. Glen *might* be able to escape doing the same.
5. According to "Talking Dead", the producers said that Glen would be in subsequent episodes in one form or another as part of the show's continuity.

That's said, the writers could still kill off Glen if they want.

Excellent season so far!

Back
Top Bottom