• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

was jesus married at age of 33 ?

Given the nature of the social structure of the time and place, it probably would have been highly unusual for a 33yo male to be single. Or (if he had existed), at least without a general suspicion that there was something seriously wrong with him. So if he existed, he most probably would have been married.

Given the social structure of the time and place, many people of 33 would have buried a spouse or two, not to mention several children. Perhaps the Big J had already got his family life over and done with by then.

Always a possibility if the man really existed and perhaps, like many others, took up the religious life and became an Essene or wannabe Essene to get his family off his back about remarrying.

Given the social structure of the time and place, many people of 33 would have buried a spouse or two, not to mention several children. Perhaps the Big J had already got his family life over and done with by then.

Always a possibility if the man really existed and perhaps, like many others, took up the religious life and became an Essene or wannabe Essene to get his family off his back about remarrying.

If I remember rightly, some have made the claim that He was a member of the Essenes.

was jesus married at age of 33?

i think jesus was a married man
Was Robin Hood Prester John's gay lover?

I think Robin Hood was gay and packed John's fudge in Sherwood forest.

Does that make either one into historical persons?
Neither do your thoughts about the mythical zombie jebus.

Back
Top Bottom