• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Was Rome built in a day?

Can they build a brick shithouse in a day?
No, that takes character.
Honestly before the first click and whistle became digital they were all built.

Ok, I misread the OP, I thought it said Nome.

So who wins this thread? And what do I get...er...I mean, what do they get?

You. And, a headache, probably. I know that's what I won for reading it.

You. And, a headache, probably. I know that's what I won for reading it.

If you read it backwards you'll get to the OP.

Okay...let's see:

it spelled backwards is:

ti.

Hmm. Ti. Now what is ti? Let me see.

Time-t, like all those fancy-schmancy science nerds like to say? No, that can't be it.

Hmm. Ti. Tea? A reference to the Tea Partiers? Not the originals, I mean the...well you know who I mean. You're pretty sharp, none. No?

Alright, well, let's see. I don't see it. It's probably right there in front of me...hmm...probably refers to a comedy sketch or something...something right under my nose, I just don't see it.

What? What's the problem? What? What do you mean I keep saying it? Saying what? What? WHAT!!! are you crazy!

What is it? Listen, take it easy, I'm just...relax! Jeez Louise, you're wound up too tight! Can't you see that? See what? Don't I see what? What is it that you want me to see, you silly anonymous Internet person with the cans on your heads (yeah, all three!!! - yeah I know, different sketch, so sue me!!!!) and the spiffy kiinnnigggit's uniform!!!

What did I say... again? How can I say something again if I didn't even say it in the first place!!!!!!

Oh forget it! Ya loony! Suit yourself! Now stand aside, for I am Arthur, King of th...

...etc, etc, etc&...

Last edited:

Okay...let's see:

it spelled backwards is:

ti.

hmm. Ti. Now what is ti? Let me see. Time t, like all those fancy-schmancy science nerds like to say? No, that can't be it. Hmm. Ti. Tea? A reference to the Tea Partyers? Not the originals, I mean the, well you know who I mean. No? Well, let's see. I don't see it. It's probably right there in front of me...hmm...probably refers to a comedy sketch or something...something right under my nose, I just don't see it.

What? What's the problem? What? What do you mean I keep saying it? Saying what? What? WHAT!!! are you crazy! What is it? Listen, take it easy, I'm just...relax! Jeez Louise, you guys are wound up too tight! Can't you see that? See what? Don't I see what? What is it that you want me to see, you silly group of strange people with cans on your heads! What did I say again? How can I say something again if I didn't even say it in the first place!!!!!!

etc, etc, etc&

Wait until your therapist... who's a serial killer looking for serial killer says "How are we going to increase your productivity? " L0L

Okay...let's see:

it spelled backwards is:

ti.

hmm. Ti. Now what is ti? Let me see. Time t, like all those fancy-schmancy science nerds like to say? No, that can't be it. Hmm. Ti. Tea? A reference to the Tea Partyers? Not the originals, I mean the, well you know who I mean. No? Well, let's see. I don't see it. It's probably right there in front of me...hmm...probably refers to a comedy sketch or something...something right under my nose, I just don't see it.

What? What's the problem? What? What do you mean I keep saying it? Saying what? What? WHAT!!! are you crazy! What is it? Listen, take it easy, I'm just...relax! Jeez Louise, you guys are wound up too tight! Can't you see that? See what? Don't I see what? What is it that you want me to see, you silly group of strange people with cans on your heads! What did I say again? How can I say something again if I didn't even say it in the first place!!!!!!

etc, etc, etc&

Wait until your therapist... who's a serial killer looking for serial killer says "How are we going to increase your productivity? " L0L

Please see my prior post again, none. I had to edit it, heavily! While you were posting. Post # 30.

Come along, Concord, we must redistribute all the world's wealth! Yes, I know there's only the two of us, and that you're a horse. But together, we shall see RIGHT prevail! :joy:

...to be continued...

Ok, I misread the OP, I thought it said Nome.

You've always had the ability to go there. Just click your snowshoes together three times and say 'There's no place like Nome. There's no place like Nome. There's no place like Nome'

Eldarion Lathria

Okay...let's see:

it spelled backwards is:

ti.

Hmm. Ti. Now what is ti? Let me see.

Time-t, like all those fancy-schmancy science nerds like to say? No, that can't be it.

Hmm. Ti. Tea? A reference to the Tea Partiers? Not the originals, I mean the...well you know who I mean. You're pretty sharp, none. No?

Alright, well, let's see. I don't see it. It's probably right there in front of me...hmm...probably refers to a comedy sketch or something...something right under my nose, I just don't see it.

What? What's the problem? What? What do you mean I keep saying it? Saying what? What? WHAT!!! are you crazy!

What is it? Listen, take it easy, I'm just...relax! Jeez Louise, you're wound up too tight! Can't you see that? See what? Don't I see what? What is it that you want me to see, you silly anonymous Internet person with the cans on your heads (yeah, all three!!! - yeah I know, different sketch, so sue me!!!!) and the spiffy kiinnnigggit's uniform!!!

What did I say... again? How can I say something again if I didn't even say it in the first place!!!!!!

Oh forget it! Ya loony! Suit yourself! Now stand aside, for I am Arthur, King of th...

...etc, etc, etc&...

Reminds me of my birth. It was dark and then some idiot made sure I was breathing.

Reminds me of my birth. It was dark and then some idiot made sure I was breathing.
Yeah as I remember, my birth was a big disappointment. I was all excited to get out into the world, stretch my legs, and experience the wonder and beauty of the world. However my first experience was some big hairy galoot snatching me up by my ankles and slapping my butt... it taught me about the brutality of reality.

Yeah as I remember, my birth was a big disappointment. I was all excited to get out into the world, stretch my legs, and experience the wonder and beauty of the world. However my first experience was some big hairy galoot snatching me up by my ankles and slapping my butt... it taught me about the brutality of reality.

I wrote a poem about the experience. Not that I remember it, of course. But...well you know what I mean:

A Quintelle

In nineteen sixty-four, one summer's day,
I swam in darkness. Then I saw a light
that flickered faintly, dim, and far away.

I found the world was cold, and much too bright.
I wept, and mourned the loss of mother night. - me.

I may or may not have made up the form of the quintelle. Five lines and some rhymes, and a space...etc.

Was that a carriage return or a line feed Wonka wonka.

Was that a carriage return or a line feed Wonka wonka.

Just a bit of "mental masturbation" and "navel-gazing" subjective twitches & squirts resulting in a poem in iambic pentameter. Rekkin it were an axident.

oh and it rimes to. Well howdy-do & Kalamazoo. Lookie there.

/imitation

Back
Top Bottom