• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What did I forget?

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
With the newest news about Trump revoking security clearances of people that criticize him, I almost forgot about the old news. What was that again? Oh yeah, it was the ALL CAPS tweet to Iran that makes us all safer. But wait? That one when it came out made me forget the last thing, too. What was that again? Oh yeah, that was the Helsinki debacle. Twitler took sides with Russia over the FBI. But wait, didn't the Helsinki debacle make me forget something else?

It is fuck-up overload.

One disaster after another.

And the memory of the American people and the corporate media is a millimeter long.

And when Trump comes out and says all is well some people actually believe him.

It is fuck-up overload.

And the memory of the American people and the corporate media is a millimeter long.

Helsinki clearly was a massive fuck-up. The fuck-up that would have ended all other fuck-ups in other Administrations.

Trump agreed to ask his people about turning over former US diplomats for a KGB interview and support a referendum for Russia to absorb half of Ukraine... I mean have a referendum for independence of East Ukraine AND took Putin's words over the US intelligence agencies.

With the newest news about Trump revoking security clearances of people that criticize him, I almost forgot about the old news. What was that again? Oh yeah, it was the ALL CAPS tweet to Iran that makes us all safer. But wait? That one when it came out made me forget the last thing, too. What was that again? Oh yeah, that was the Helsinki debacle. Twitler took sides with Russia over the FBI. But wait, didn't the Helsinki debacle make me forget something else?

Well, there are those hundreds or thousands of CHILDREN KIDNAPPED BY TWITLER, many of whom the administration is now saying will never be re-united with their families. How many were sold on the black market? Only Cheato knows for sure. He's probably keeping a few young girls in the dungeon under the White House for his pleasure...
BUT - let's talk about Dean Rusk's security clearance!

It is fuck-up overload.

Helsinki clearly was a massive fuck-up. The fuck-up that would have ended all other fuck-ups in other Administrations.

Trump agreed to ask his people about turning over former US diplomats for a KGB interview and support a referendum for Russia to absorb half of Ukraine... I mean have a referendum for independence of East Ukraine AND took Putin's words over the US intelligence agencies.

He agrees to turn over Americans that know US secrets for a Russian "interview" then when former intelligence leaders call him on it he threatens to take their clearance, if they have one, and claims they are partisan.

It is Alice in Wonderland.

It is fuck-up overload.

He agrees to turn over Americans that know US secrets for a Russian "interview" then when former intelligence leaders call him on it he threatens to take their clearance, if they have one, and claims they are partisan.

It is Alice in Wonderland.

As pointed out by a talking head last night, Twitler enjoys an 88% approval rating among registered Republicans. But Republicans are only 27% of the electorate, so those 88% represent less than 24% of the electorate. Barring another resounding success by the Trump/Putin propaganda machine, November should be a watershed moment for the Country.

What would be nice would be if the Democrats proposed an alternative, so they could have some mandates, and did not just do negative campaigning.

Universal health care is past it's time. The US should have had it decades ago.

Less war more health care.

What would be nice would be if the Democrats proposed an alternative, so they could have some mandates, and did not just do negative campaigning.

Universal health care is past it's time.

Healthcare, tax giveaways to the rich, infrastructure, the economy/trade wars...
There's plenty to talk about besides needing to put a collar on this treasonous administration.

In computer science, thrashing occurs when a computer's virtual memory resources become saturated, leading to a constant state of paging (rapidly exchanging data in memory for data on disk), to the exclusion of most application-level processing.[1] This causes the performance of the computer to degrade or collapse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrashing_(computer_science)

It's the need for daily and constant attention. The tangerine traitor needs something new every day to have the media in a frenzy. It's too hard to keep up and he knows it. Something bad happens, do something else to divert attention.

Those who identify as Republicans still give Trump high approval ratings, 88% approve. Much of this is ignorance. And scandal fatigue. They are tuning all of that out. Only if Trump and crew manage to actually set something on fire big time will they start to notice and care.
If Trump's trade war deepens and drags us into a steep recession for example, will the goombas care.

Those who identify as Republicans still give Trump high approval ratings, 88% approve.

Also posted elsewhere - Republicans represent only about 27% of the electorate, so 88% of them means less than 24% of eligible voters.

Back
Top Bottom