• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is/are the cause(s) of gender disparity?

What is the cause of gender disparity?

• Total voters
She was a commander there, and she knew that she was an experiment on which idea of women in the military depended a lot.
Doesn't matter. We all know that whenever a man and a woman have illicit sex the man is invariably to blame. Because feminism.

She was a commander there, and she knew that she was an experiment on which idea of women in the military depended a lot.
Doesn't matter. We all know that whenever a man and a woman have illicit sex the man is invariably to blame. Because feminism.
Considering my previous post (I suppose as it was posted only 5 minutes prior to your comment, you did not have time to read it), how does the actual cause for gender disparity in the military have anything to do with your hobby horse related one liner?

I will summarize what the ACTUAL cause for gender disparity has been and that related to the Navy since Barbos introduced the military topic related to specifically the Navy : until the late 70's/early 80's female personnel in the US Navy did not have access to designated sea billets for what is commonly referred to as "sea tours". Promotion boards within the US Navy take into account sea tours of duty as a most competitive factor for all personnel, whether they be junior enlisted, senior enlisted, LDOs and Officers. The late entry and integration of female Navy personnel into sea billets caused a delay in promotion. I have detailed in my previous post the why and how of such delay which illustrates gender disparity within the military.

http://talkfreethought.org/showthre...gender-disparity&p=67243&viewfull=1#post67243

And of course Barbos' "case" and your subsequent hobby horsing one liner in NO way addressed the actual cause for gender disparity within the military establishment.

Back
Top Bottom