• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is this, a pseudo-coup?

“I personally think that they’re missing the big picture here,” Mr. Ruddy said of Mr. Trump’s staff. “Now he’s so caught up, the administration is so caught up in turmoil, perceived chaos, that the Democrats smell blood, the protesters, the media smell blood.”

I sense a lack of fear in elected officials, corporations, etc. to challenge Twitler. A few setbacks with his Executive Orders and Putin-worship might cause more Republicans to start pushing back. That will be when the s**t really hits the fan.

“I personally think that they’re missing the big picture here,” Mr. Ruddy said of Mr. Trump’s staff. “Now he’s so caught up, the administration is so caught up in turmoil, perceived chaos, that the Democrats smell blood, the protesters, the media smell blood.”

I sense a lack of fear in elected officials, corporations, etc. to challenge Twitler. A few setbacks with his Executive Orders and Putin-worship might cause more Republicans to start pushing back. That will be when the s**t really hits the fan.
Well, typically it isn't a good idea to suggest that the US is killing American citizens in the US for dissent.

Well, typically it isn't a good idea to suggest that the US is killing American citizens in the US for dissent.

No problem - Cheato can fix that by killing a few Americans for dissenting; then it will be a good idea, and something to be proud of (at least for Republicans).

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and [kill American citizens for dissent] and I wouldn't lose voters."

Followed by shouts and applause.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and [kill American citizens for dissent] and I wouldn't lose voters."

Followed by shouts and applause.
And the following day, Trump supporters wearing shirts saying, 'You can kill me for dissent!'

Back
Top Bottom