• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is this woman's problem? (Gang Stalking)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL79CpiRN8papRyenMEq30g

I stumbled on this channel by accident. I really can't make sense of what her issue or condition is.

Any ideas?

That's Stalkedinboston (her other Youtube name)! She's a teensy bit schizophrenic.
She documents how every man in Boston is in a conspiracy against her.
Patrolling the city in the name of feminism, documenting men who follow her along a sidewalk, or across a crosswalk or sit within forty feet of her on a bus...

The second UPS driver had the gall to tell me "You need help"; he called me a stalker and then he called me crazy.

He wasn't worried. He had no concern at all about being disciplined by his employer or about police or other law enforcement seeing video of him gang-stalking me with the other UPS driver. Why would he, when he and everybody else who stalks me knows that, when I try to call the police about getting stalked, the police laugh and joke with the drivers, tell me that nobody's stalking me, and even show up with ambulances and paramedics to take me to the mental hospital?

There are even police officers who stalk me with other stalkers; they park their vehicles with business vehicles that are stalking me, or they drive in front of or after stalking vehicles, or they park vehicles with conglomerate-promoting code where they know I'll be and where other stalkers can see them.

The person who walked by me talking about frogs while I was filming this video was one of a group of teenagers.

The conglomerate started in 2010. For almost 4 years, it has attacked the world with its propaganda of rape culture. Whoever that teenage boy was, he thinks, because the conglomerate has told him to think it, that degrading women is normal, and that I deserve whatever happens to me.

I had never heard of such a thing. I googled and found that there are, apparently, a lot of people who report the same beliefs. It seems that it is a psychosis that is reinforced by internet communities where these people share their tales of being "gang stalked".

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/fashion/13psych.html?_r=0

There is no concise survey of mind-control sites or others describing gang stalking — whose users believe that groups of people are following and controlling them, as part of a test of neurological or other kinds of weapons likely conducted by the government — on the Net. But they are easy to find. Some have hundreds of postings, along with links to dozers of similar sties. One, Gangstalkingworld.com, welcomes visitors with this description: “Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individual’s life. The target is followed around and placed under surveillance by Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.”

Yeah guys. You've never turned around to follow a cute lady or group of ladies have you. Why do you cruise? Come on. Its not paranoia on her part.

Yes it is. Did you view any of her youtube videos? She’s clearly schizophrenic.

After getting confrontational with one mailman she then tried to get confrontational with another, and he wasn’t even there, just his truck. Then she walked around in the street filming random license plates, muttering something about a library, apparently collecting evidence of all the people who are stalking her.

That “feminism” got mixed into it is unfortunate. I wonder if just the mere word will lead other persons to feel the need to turn on auto-pilot and defend her based on big generalizations about “what men do”?

Last edited:
That “feminism” got mixed into it is unfortunate. I wonder if just the mere word will lead other persons to feel the need to turn on auto-pilot and defend her based on big generalizations about “what men do”?

I think it'd be a lot like Kevorkian was way back when. At first, all i knew was that he supported something i supported, so i supported him. As time went on and i learned more about him and the various things he supported, i was more embarrassed that he'd become the poster child for the issue. Everyone around me was conflating assisted suicide with some really creepy stances and claims...

Well, one of her complaints is that a guy came up to her in the food court, took a seat at the table behind her and coughed 'at her.' And continued to cough despite her asking him to stop.

I think anyone who rushes to her feminist defense will, over time, come to see that it's not really about how all men treat all women. She's industrial grade paranoid, and even if she does identify a man out to chauvinist her to the side, he'll be the one time that day that her clock was accurate.

I think it'd be a lot like Kevorkian was way back when. At first, all i knew was that he supported something i supported, so i supported him. As time went on and i learned more about him and the various things he supported, i was more embarrassed that he'd become the poster child for the issue. Everyone around me was conflating assisted suicide with some really creepy stances and claims...

Well, one of her complaints is that a guy came up to her in the food court, took a seat at the table behind her and coughed 'at her.' And continued to cough despite her asking him to stop.

I think anyone who rushes to her feminist defense will, over time, come to see that it's not really about how all men treat all women. She's industrial grade paranoid, and even if she does identify a man out to chauvinist her to the side, he'll be the one time that day that her clock was accurate.

As one of those who pointed out all men are chauvinistic as a root cause for such as she going nutso is it now my turn to go nutso driven by wall to wall denialists?

I prefer to treat topics not individual people who suffer from being abused by those topics.

Back
Top Bottom