• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What the hell is Biden doing with Linda '"Cockroach" Sarsour?

I suppose that is possible... like Christians that do not believe that Jesus was God's son.... or Muslims that believe that eating pork purifies the soul.
It is more than possible. There are quite possibly more Jews who strongly disagree with Israel than Jews who fit the stereotype you are offering of Judaism.
I also never said that they all agree on everything... except that Israel must be supported (and is right in whatever they do). What within that they personally feel may differ between individuals, of course.
You apparently have never actually discussed politics with more than possibly one Jew.

Is anti-Israel really the same as anti-semite/jew-hating or are we just not good at nuance? If your "news source" actually describes someone as "Jew-hating" you probably need to find a different news source because that's not exactly how real journalists write. It is the NY Post so we shouldn't expect real journalism.

in a word, yes. According to pretty much every Jew I've ever known, if you don't blindly support Israel in everything (they can do no wrong) then you are a bad Jew.

You dont know many Jews, do you.

Is anti-Israel really the same as anti-semite/jew-hating or are we just not good at nuance? If your "news source" actually describes someone as "Jew-hating" you probably need to find a different news source because that's not exactly how real journalists write. It is the NY Post so we shouldn't expect real journalism.

in a word, yes. According to pretty much every Jew I've ever known, if you don't blindly support Israel in everything (they can do no wrong) then you are a bad Jew.

You dont know many Jews, do you.

He likely does but, since they didn't fit what he believes a Jew is, he didn't realize that they were Jewish.

Back
Top Bottom