• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What will Trump tweet next?

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
My prediction: "I prefer war veterans who don’t get shot down." In reference to the death of GHWB's death.

SLD

Somehow, he'll manage to make it about himself.

Even though he is incredibly ignorant of many things he did introduce a new way for a public servant to communicate.

It is a shame the world is up-side-down and people see him, or any office holder, as a leader as opposed to what he is supposed to be.

A servant.

My prediction: "I prefer war veterans who don’t get shot down." In reference to the death of GHWB's death.

SLD

I can almost hear him seething about being bumped off the front page right now - "Why is a dead guy more important than MEEEEE???"

George HW Bush was a good President. I am the greatest President ever in the Universe, but he was a good President as I wrote before. He was good and I said he was good. I have the best praise on Twitter and will praise him the best at his funeral because he was a good President and I am the best. Covfefe for all!

"I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN"

Fuck off "Tariff Man", you just fucked up the stock market today you big bag of wind.

Well, he gave federal employees off Wednesday to mourn. I wonder what he’d do if Obama died?

Watching the funeral, I am forced to wonder what Trump's funeral will look like. A half dozen toothless morons crying over a casket draped in a confederate flag?

"I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN"

Fuck off "Tariff Man", you just fucked up the stock market today you big bag of wind.
I was pondering if he is so crooked that he does this so his pals can short the market.

Or if Trump is just so stupid he has no fucking idea how stupid he sounds when he publicly states that foreign nations pay our tariffs.

I'm not certain which option I want to believe is the truth, as they are both terribly unsettling.

I like when the stock market gets fucked up. It must be the thought of money-centered people loosing their precious. It just warms my cockles.
Anyone invested in a market that is moved by the tweets of a batcrap crazy president is getting what they deserve.

I like when the stock market gets fucked up. It must be the thought of money-centered people loosing their precious. It just warms my cockles.
Anyone invested in a market that is moved by the tweets of a batcrap crazy president is getting what they deserve.

Unfortunately it's where a lot of people and institutions invest their money so it's not just "money-centered" people. IRA/401K plans get messed up. Pension plans for city employees suffer. It's not the end of the world, it will bounce back again in time for some people, maybe not others.

I was pondering if he is so crooked that he does this so his pals can short the market.

Or if Trump is just so stupid he has no fucking idea how stupid he sounds when he publicly states that foreign nations pay our tariffs.

I'm not certain which option I want to believe is the truth, as they are both terribly unsettling.

I read some of Trumps book “The Art of the Deal”, he’s a weapon’s grade moron. How the fuck he has any wealth at all is beyond me. Unless it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Two years down, two more to go.

I read some of Trumps book “The Art of the Deal”, he’s a weapon’s grade moron. How the fuck he has any wealth at all is beyond me. Unless it’s all smoke and mirrors.
His papa who made his money through corruption gave him I understand about $Bil.

Ramblin' man -

"My daddy was a racist New York Landlord,
Wound up with a jackass of a son
I was born with a silver spoon
And now I weigh a ton"

Except it's not the real moneyed interests that get screwed. It's all the middle class people with a modest 401k/retirement fund that pretty much get fucked.

I know several people who had just retired, or were about to retire, when the market crashed in '04. They had to keep working or go back to work for several years.

This is part of what keeps the moneyed where they are. Much of the middle income says 'fuck the lower income, I got mine". And the lower income are 'fuck those with more money, doesn't matter anyway'. Meanwhile, the rich just keep on laughing all the way to the bank.

Except it's not the real moneyed interests that get screwed. It's all the middle class people with a modest 401k/retirement fund that pretty much get fucked.

I know several people who had just retired, or were about to retire, when the market crashed in '04. They had to keep working or go back to work for several years.

This is part of what keeps the moneyed where they are. Much of the middle income says 'fuck the lower income, I got mine". And the lower income are 'fuck those with more money, doesn't matter anyway'. Meanwhile, the rich just keep on laughing all the way to the bank.

I'll plead ignorance here. Do people have this little control over their retirement funds? I can bounce my IRA/401(k) from aggressive funds all the way down to government securities on a daily basis if I want. Do others not have this luxury? Are there people in their sixties with their IRA fully in the SP500? I learned in FIN101, the older you get, the more conservative your investments should be.

And the republicans would just as soon throw eveyone's Social Security into the market.

Back
Top Bottom