• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Would-be Race War Instigators Arrested By FBI

In other words, SES might have something to do with it, especially since SES encompasses more than income factors.

No, SES doesn't have anything to do with it. These men were explicitly targeting black churches, not churches of people with a different SES level than themselves. In fact, the church members they were targeting probably are closer to the SES level of the suspects than most possible targets they could have chosen that were predominately white. Thus, ruling out SES as a factor in their selection of target.
One cannot possibly use "in fact" with the term "probably" and expect to be taken seriously. Which, I assume, is really your point. Your conclusion is not based on fact, but poor reasoning.

But, you are correct in concluding I was making fun of the kneejerk "anything but racism" responses that are so endemic to this types of thread. Your bilious knee-jerk reaction helped make my point. Thanks.
If you aren't going to bother to put any thought into your posts, then at least don't dishonestly steal other people's ideas and attribute them to yourself.
"Dishonestly steal" ? As opposed to "honestly steal"? Chill out before you post.

Your words did so sweetly address that unique combination of arrogance and dumbness in your response, I thought they might help you see their irony. I was wrong, and I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom