• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You know how the left is indoctrinating all the children? Good news everybody! We're fighting back!

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
I seriously debated whether this belongs in the "Public schools aren't teaching Critical Race Theory." thread, but I think this deserves a thread of its own.

The one thing I've noticed whenever the right is talking about *gasp* CRT is that they never provide any specific examples. It's always some vague bullshit like "They're teaching CRT in Kalifornia", and when asked what schools or what classes or who specifically is pushing such an agenda one receives the intelligent response, "do some research". So I did.

I think we all remember the classic ,"Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed!". Well good news to indoctrinate protect your child from the evils of *gasp* CRT:

Firstly there is the totally not astroturfed propaganda education website PragerU which now has a kids section. My favourite was Leo and Layla travel back in time to speak to Frederick Douglass (I have no idea the comments section is disabled, PragerU claims to be free speech after all). I learned so much watching that video and only gagged twice.

But special recognition should go to Dana Loesch who after calling for insurrection years ahead of everyone else has now decided to grift help educate children with her book:. Paws off My Cannon.

In Book 6 of Saga 1, BRAVE Books and Danna Loesch have joined forces to discuss the importance of the Second Amendment through the story Paws Off My Cannon. This story follows Bongo, a daring and hungry gorilla, who loves eating food, especially mushroom-shaped cupcakes. But one day, a villainous hyena shoots a coconut at Bongo and his friend Bonnie. Bonnie is so upset at this misuse of coconut cannons that she suggests the village ban all coconut cannons. Bongo thinks that the hyenas are the problem, not the coconut cannons.

Their debate splits Mushroom Village, and when the hyenas come back, their views are put to the test. Will Bongo and Bonnie finally see eye-to-eye or will one side prevail?

So sleep easy lovers of Freedomtm. Despite the fact the left is indoctrinating kids with *gasp* CRT everywhere, so much so that no one specific example is necessary, share the "extensive research" I've done that shows there are still bastions of freedom around that can provide patronising horseshit learning materials for our precious fucking children.

Last edited:
Paws Off My Cannon or the liberal Making Friends With a Hyena (some bandages required). Then there’s the why can’t hyenas stay in their own neck of the woods crowd.

Good thing we’ve evolved.

Back
Top Bottom