TV and credit cards
Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2013
- Messages
- 8,847
- Location
- The Enlightened City
- Basic Beliefs
- Cautiously optimistic
The first I seen of these was watching the Browns last Sunday on over the air TV. Couldn't make it to the end of the game for not the usual reason. They were horrible.The ads online are relentless right now in Ohio. Watch CBC in the morning via Google News and almost every add is going on about how Sherod Brown will follow the socialists and force children into sex change operations (<--- this isn't an exaggeration)... and is in the pocket of big banks and medical insurance. Yeah, try to figure that Venn Diagram.The republicans in my state are desperate. I'm getting phone calls from 'pollsters'. The questions are all thinly veiled right leaning propaganda. For fun I tried one and it went on for over 15 minutes, the questions became more absurd the longer it went. The call might have continued on indefinitely if I hadn't hung up. It was on speaker, we had a good laugh after.
Go from tempered news coverage to might as well be watching Fox News for the ads.
The ads.
My online life is nearly ad free.
YouTube Premium is worth the price.
And a Reuters subscription for as long as they permit reader view.