• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

34 Soldiers Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury from Iran Attack

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/milita...nosed-brain-injury-following-iranian-n1127081

A total of 64 diagnosed, now.

They say they all have 'mild' Traumatic Brain Injuries, 39 have been returned to active duty.
Alright... how much longer do these symptoms usually take to manifest?
Near as i can tell, the milder they are, the longer they can go undiagnosed.

There were 200 men in the area, 'exposed' to the blast. When the 'diagnosed' number reaches half, I would just order the rest "Onto the truck, you're getting treated."
'Cuz it's the military. We don't need to wait for symptoms. We'll just assume the damage is in there, somewhere...

Then again, if it's like any hospital corpsman i ever was deployed with, they ALREADY handed out two Motrin and Condoms to everyone in the unit, so that's them, sorted.
And are heads that exploded counted as "mild"?
Well, they're certainly not 'Wounded.' Trump said no soldiers were hurt. I would guess he dismisses those people dumb enough to get killed as not being the type of soldier he wants in 'his' army.
And it's 'Only' head trauma. Which sounds kind of like 'Led Obama,' so he doesn't wanna hear about that shit.

This is clearly one of the biggest examples of right wing hypocrisy out there. The coffee cup salute, Ben-ghaaaazi, etc., total freak-outs. Not a peep out of right wingers on this massive disrespect for the troops.

Back
Top Bottom