• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

6/27/24 presidential debate

Fuck no! Electoral-Vote.com has been a great review since '02ish, I'll go with them. CBC/BBC in the late evening.

There is nothing Trump can say that won't make me want him to be smooshed by the Monty Python foot during the debate.

Biden will take credit for anything good that has happened in the last 3 plus years. He ended inflation, the sun rose in the east daily, unemployment is negative, and then the actual stuff he was responsible for (like returning rationality and stability to the White House).

I think I'll watch the highlights, same thing I do with sporting events. Sitting through the insanity that is orangey would require too much alcohol. I'll be sure to watch SNL's take on Saturday.

If the only measure is who seems older, then I agree, oooff Biden is looking old.
By other measures, like humanity and not being a psycho, Biden still wins.

Almost every statement trump makes is a lie. Medicare for illegal immigrants??? You'd have to be a moron to believe that.

Now lying about abortion.

So far, and I hate to say it, Trump is kicking Biden’s ass. He seems alive and animated and Biden seems stiff and old.

YES. People are stupid. Trump is winning on image, not logic. Very depressing. I had to turn it off 15 minutes in.
Right. But that’s the issue. Image.

Now he is saying Biden encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine.

I tried but I cannot take it any longer. What a sad commentary on the US.

The worst part is the only TV is tuned to thst instead of the Uruguay v Boliva match.

Back
Top Bottom