• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Here is a stupid.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/us/mississippi-coronavirus-legislature-trnd/index.html

(CNN)If you've been in contact with your state lawmaker in Mississippi, you may want to get a coronavirus test.
About one in six state lawmakers have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to Dr. Thomas Dobbs of the Mississippi Health Department.
For weeks, politicians flouted mask recommendations inside the state Capitol. Twenty-six state legislators have now tested positive for Covid-19, including Lt. Gov. Delbert Hosemann and State House Speaker Philip Gunn. Neither man wore a mask at a bill signing at the governor's mansion last week.

Are any of them clogging up the Mississippi hospitals' ICUs?

Are any of them clogging up the Mississippi hospitals' ICUs?
Hard to say, really. They've also resisted contact tracing, so it's anyone's guess how many people are infected due to their failure to set a non-stupid policy, or present a non-stupid example.
If the ICUs are clogged, thry have certainly done nothing to minimize that....

Democrats blast Trump for commuting Roger Stone: 'The most corrupt president in history'

Democrats tore into President Trump Friday after he commuted the prison sentence of longtime confidant Roger Stone, who was set to be behind bars for over three years starting next week.

The president’s decision marked the finale of months-long "will he, won’t he" speculation over if or how Trump would intervene in Stone’s case, but opened up another avenue of criticism for Democrats who have been pounding on the White House on an array of issues.

Stone was found guilty in 2019 of obstructing a congressional probe into Russian election interference and witness tampering and sentenced to more than three years in prison. He has denied wrongdoing and maintained that he is innocent.

Don't worry, the nose is vestigial. It doesn't breath through it.

Every time I see this thread, my mind declares loudly,

“BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!”

Donald Trump Jr. Gets Roasted For Typos On New Book Cover

Donald Trump Jr. has announced a new book, and he’s already getting hilariously ripped apart for at least two mistakes on the cover.

Trump Jr. announced the book, a follow-up to 2019’s Triggered, on Twitter over the weekend.

“Thrilled to announce that during the last few months of quarantine, I’ve been working on a new book, LIBERAL PRIVILEGE!” he wrote, apparently failing to grasp any of the absurdity of an elite, wealthy heir writing a book whining about someone else’s supposed privilege. “Blown away by what Biden has gotten away with, more details next week! Libs already triggered!”

Meanwhile, Dimwit Kudlow on Fox News showing just how committed the President is to non-committal.

article said:
“Local conditions will prevail and local guidelines will prevail," he said. "There's a lot of options here. I'm not an expert on all these things. Some of these are architectural issues. Some of these are funding issues. As I said, I think the President would be willing to consider additional funds if all these schools reopen,” he added.

“It's something that probably would be on the table. He has not made a decision. This is a pre-decisional thought, but it can be done," he said."I mean this is not...so difficult. We shouldn't be so pessimistic...America is creative and innovative,” Kudlow added.
If schools are to open, they need a plan NOW so they can figure out how to staff and arrange it. Travel to school (buses, social distancing), lunch (how will food be provided), social distance in classrooms (27 kids in my daughters 1st grade class last year... also how do you socially mature in a socially distanced classroom). How do kids go from one class to another? How do you dismiss classes?

The plan is needed now... we don't need to hear about how Trump expects schools to solve all the fucking headaches his stupidity and arrogance continue to create and magnify.

So Don Junior has been spending a lot of time tweeting about Hunter Biden and his drug problem.

But how drunk do you have to be to get busted for public intoxication during Mardi Gras?

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My favorite part of newly released .<a href="https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@DonaldJTrumpJr</a> drunk Arrest record? He was busted on Hillary Street! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ISYN?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ISYN</a>! <a href="https://t.co/w8if8fuRve">pic.twitter.com/w8if8fuRve</a></p>— Malcolm Nance (@MalcolmNance) <a href="https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/1282857769499013127?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

On Hillary St. no less.

Employment: None? None?!

From wiki...
wiki said:
After graduating from Penn in 2000, Trump moved to Aspen, Colorado, where he hunted, fished, skied, lived in a truck, and worked as a bartender for a year,
Man, it must have been nice not having to have a job at the age of 23.

Employment: None? None?!

From wiki...
wiki said:
After graduating from Penn in 2000, Trump moved to Aspen, Colorado, where he hunted, fished, skied, lived in a truck, and worked as a bartender for a year,
Man, it must have been nice not having to have a job at the age of 23.

23? Surely you mean 3.

Earned $200,000 per year as a three-year-old
"Earned"? I don't think he has ever "earned" a penny. But he "got"/"received" 200k/yr.
Granted, 200k pales compared to the 400+ million daddy later gave him. But 200k was still a pretty penny in 1949. No job needed.

Well, we were due a little more stupid.

Trump message at Holocaust Museum said:
IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS — SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET
The all caps are his! He wrote in ALL CAPS.

"Amazing" and "Honor"?! Solemn and Trump don't go hand in hand, though I think Trump can go into the Greeting Card business and make a fortune. I'm starting a thread in FH.
Remember when this was the shit that was going on? Almost seems whimsical in comparison.

Trump has handed the microphone over to Cohn to help contribute to the stupid.
Trump's Chief Economic Advisor said:
If we allow a family to keep another $1,000, they can renovate their kitchen, they can buy a new car, they can take a family vacation.
That'd be the family of 4 making $100k a year. That extra $1000 in tax savings would lead to all sort of possibilities, maybe even buy a sports franchise!
Goodness this didn't seem so long ago.

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2020/07/16/georgia-masks

Georgia Governor forbids local authorities from mandating masks.

These people in authority, including Trump, who are doing such asinine things should be liable for manslaughter charges for the unnecessary deaths that they will cause.

It's his way of saying "Don't worry Donald - no matter how many people vote against or how few vote for you in Georgia, I will do whatever is needed to make sure you get the State's electors."
Same message coming from DeSantis in FL, Abbot in TX and probably others.

Back
Top Bottom